Sign in to follow this  
JohnLewis141997

Thinking of getting WOFF\WOTR

I'm thinking about getting either game but for £28 I really don't want to spend that much on them without knowing what it is like plus a further £20 for the WOFF expansion, What is the performance can it play well on a low-med end laptop (even though they say not to get on  a laptop), can it be played with keyboard as I am bit of a keyboard flyer and knowing that they are based on CFS3 and I know what hell it is to play Microsoft Flight Sim with keyboard since it is Joystick focused and just any other things I should know of

I have never tried either of these on a laptop, nor using a keyboard. So, I really cannot help you except to say, go to these links below on the SimHQ WOFF or WOTR threads and post your questions over there. As far as spending the money, if you can make it work then your money will be well spent and probably the least you will spend for the Best Campaign immersion and best AI in the business. Here are the links, as there is a lot more traffic and thus opportunity that possibly someone knows about using either of these Sims on a laptop. Good Luck Sir. Maybe make a post in the Technical section of both threads.:good:

WOFF main thread

WOTR main thread

Check out my War Story also, if you like!

'Wings Over The Reich: War Stories From The Battle Of Britain!'

S!Blade<><

The sim is quite lively these days but all the forum action has been happening over at SimHQ for a few years now.  This forum has a few die hards walking about but for the most part is very quiet.  I'd recommend heading on over to SimHQ and there are plenty of friendly folks who will be happy to hook you up with answers. 

https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/372/1/Wings_Over_Flanders_Fields