Sign in to follow this  

UH-1H IROQUOIS (PAKISTAN)

BELL UH1-H IROQUOIS

PAKISTANI ARMY

Using Yakarov79's excellent UH-1H I have created 3 new skins for the Pakistani Army, the first is the standard overall green, there is a grey/green camo scheme, and finally what appears to be the latest cam scheme which is sand/green/brown . I have included the whole package in this upload to make it easier to install as it needs really  to be installed separate from a general UH-1H installation, as it is a purely Pakistani machine. all the files needed are included, sounds, weapons, pilots etc etc . I have left the decals the same for all 3 schemes, as it appears that standard markings are commonplace on Pakistani aircraft. One thing to note though, is that when the gunners are enabled, it removes the numbering from the cargo doors, not a major issue at all, but I just thought you may need to know. also, the latest iterations of the Huey in Pakistani service appear to be armed with miniguns rather than M60's however I dont have the ability to adjust this , so the Pigs will have to suffice, I am not sure if this modification is for the newer Venoms, rather than the standard UH-1 , however, if it is possible to mod the gunners with the miniguns, that would be totally ace.

As I said this model is originally from Yakarov79, so all the main, and important workings are his sterling work not mine, I have merely adapted it to reflect the Pakistan Army's aircraft.

As always, any questions or issues/omissions, please feel free to message me. I hopefully will be doing more UH-1H's soon, in fact I have started working on them already, so wait out on that !! 

Finally as always, ENJOY !!! :airplane:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, trotski00 said:

One thing to note though, is that when the gunners are enabled, it removes the numbering from the cargo doors

You have to add decal entry on 4 (four doors) 

L_Cargo_Door-Pylon

R_Cargo_Door-Pylon

L_Cargo_Door

R_Cargo_Door

Those are names of those nodes if I remember correctly. To have decals on cargo doors - you need to add on both sets of doors. The standard one and for 'hide pylon' one. 

I think this is a solution. I am currently not with the game but just processing data in my head. You can try it. 

Cheers for that mate, I realised it when after I posted the skins I had a look at her in lod viewer, to be honest its not a real issue, not for me at least, I just mentioned it as I wanted people to be aware and not point it out to me, however for future reference on my upcoming skins, I can now forestall the issue, so cheers for confirming it for me mate, and for taking the time to tell me about it as well, very kind of you sir !! 

Thank you too. Glad to hear that someone is working on it. 

If you need some special doo-dah-thingie let me know. Maybe something can be done... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TalhaBinSafdar

View File PAF C130
      PAF C-130B For SF2(ANY/ALL)
      PAF C-130B for SF2.Mod represents the C-130B in Service with the Pakistan Air Force.
      I made two news Skins ;)
      *Grey
      *Black

To drop bombs,Open the cargo ramp using Ctrl + O and then press the fire button.
      Credits:
      Aircraft model:Dels
      Original Aircraft package and Sounds:daddyairplanes
      Bomber mechanism:Paulopanz's An-12 mod
      Special Thanks to Spinners,Eole and daddyairplanes for the Forum Help!!!
      (If an author is left out whose work has been used,then please notify me ASAP)
      Installation:
      After unzipping,move the objects and the sounds folders to your mod folder.
      Regards;
      Talha Bin Safdar
      Insta: @talha_creations
      You can also contact for DLC's :)
      RELEASED UDER THE COMBATACE FREEWARE LICENSE.ONLY UPLOADED TO COMBATACE.COM

Submitter TalhaBinSafdar Submitted 04/08/2021 Category Mirage 3  
    • By TalhaBinSafdar
      PAF C-130B For SF2(ANY/ALL)
      PAF C-130B for SF2.Mod represents the C-130B in Service with the Pakistan Air Force.
      I made two news Skins ;)
      *Grey
      *Black

To drop bombs,Open the cargo ramp using Ctrl + O and then press the fire button.
      Credits:
      Aircraft model:Dels
      Original Aircraft package and Sounds:daddyairplanes
      Bomber mechanism:Paulopanz's An-12 mod
      Special Thanks to Spinners,Eole and daddyairplanes for the Forum Help!!!
      (If an author is left out whose work has been used,then please notify me ASAP)
      Installation:
      After unzipping,move the objects and the sounds folders to your mod folder.
      Regards;
      Talha Bin Safdar
      Insta: @talha_creations
      You can also contact for DLC's :)
      RELEASED UDER THE COMBATACE FREEWARE LICENSE.ONLY UPLOADED TO COMBATACE.COM

• By TalhaBinSafdar

View File PAF F-16B Block 15
      F-16B. 
      This package is beta and to be honest we are all sick of looking at it. So here is the deal. 
      You find something wrong and the community agrees, send it to me and I will ammend it. 
      We just need fresh eyes on it.
      Pack Include F-16B(Dual Seat)
      Skins
      *Arrows
      *Griffens (2-Skins)
      *Sherdil
      *Falcons
      All skin work is done by me on F-16B Netz
      @talha bin safdar
      Insta: @Talha_Creations
      Submitter TalhaBinSafdar Submitted 04/05/2021 Category F-18  
    • By TalhaBinSafdar
      F-16B. 
      This package is beta and to be honest we are all sick of looking at it. So here is the deal. 
      You find something wrong and the community agrees, send it to me and I will ammend it. 
      We just need fresh eyes on it.
      Pack Include F-16B(Dual Seat)
      Skins
      *Arrows
      *Griffens (2-Skins)
      *Sherdil
      *Falcons
      All skin work is done by me on F-16B Netz
      @talha bin safdar
      Insta: @Talha_Creations
    • By Trotski

View File UH-1H HUEY (VIETNAM WAR)
      Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined VC
      UH-1H HUEY SLICKS ( VIETNAM WAR )

The final Huey pack ( for now ) in this series. 13 various slicks from the Vietnam war period. They include the following skins: Air America , 1/9 Cav, 82 Medical, 101 Airborne, 101 Aviation Company, 116 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 118 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 498 Medical, 9 Sqn RAAF, 213 Sqn VNAF, and finally 215 Sqn VNAF.
      Same drill as the previous packs, all in one plug and play ( hopefully, my track record of mistakes are over ) I am working on a gunship version of the Huey, however i am struggling with getting a working cockpit for the H model Huey, so a little patience and hopefully I shall have some armed and dangerous hueys for your enjoyment !!
      Thanks to Yakarov79 for the original model.
      As ever ENJOY 
      Submitter trotski00 Submitted 02/16/2021 Category Other Origin  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..