russouk2004

IGNORING ISOLATION IDIOTS BEWARE

I AM ANNOYED AT THE FKIN IDIOTS SO......IM READY TO SAVE OUR NHS SOME WORK.....AND GIVE THE UNDERTAKERS SOME WORK\PAY

image.thumb.png.b09667d96d21491526467dd7308e0e24.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

I assumed gerwin you were being sarcastic towards the people who ignore the health of others buy ignoring isolation....am I correct ?...

seems like you also dislike the ignorant..

.ignorance causes deaths...its deffo more scary now as 2 died f it locally and I mean withing 1000m`s,of my house....they died in hospital but were ill at home...one was ill with something else but CV did for them...2nd not 100% sure of details.

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 2

At the end of the day, there is a plague.....lets call it one as for all intents and purposes it is one, although on a much lesser scale, there is no cure for it, it is transmitted by human contact, and it kills, ok, not a biblical scope of death toll, but still, it kills, and the ONLY way of containing the damn thing, is by reducing contact and therefore risk of either exposure, or, if you are a carrier, of passing it on. Therefore If by ignorance, stupidity, or just not giving a flying fuck, or because you believe its a huge conspiracy,  and the evil  empire is out to fuck you over, cause finacial problems for the medical services, and for businesses as a whole, maybe if it goes on for any protracted time, then you are first delusional, secondly selfish , thirdly a potential murderer , as if you ARE a carrier, and you pass it across to your elderly or infirm relative, they stand a good chance of contracting the thing and also of dying from it.

So instead of moaning whining, and complaining, all actions which will have zero effect anyhow, just fuckin' deal with it, and fuck off with any conspiracy theory bollocks , deal with it ffs it aint fuckin' hard !! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

your post wasn't deleted, just hidden

=======

we've had the same fuck wits here in Los Angeles. Approx 10 days ago, even under the "stay home stay safe' order, thousands of morons were out wandering around on the local beaches and parks and hiking trails. The Mayor order them shut down.  If one wants to commit suicide, please do it in the privacy of your own home, ok. 

As to conspiracy theories, well, I've never seen a "theory" kiil before. I guess there's always a first time. 

• Like 4