Sign in to follow this  
Chaingun

Need some assistance

With Katrina having just relocated my brother in law and his family from New Orleans and now having to stare down Rita's throught as she looks to do the same for alot of others including myself and my family. My only thoughts at this time is what have I done to warrant this. I have always thought of myself as being decent folk, Dag you can vouch for me. I'm not a bad person. Little stubborn, but not a bad person.

Thanks for listening to my little rant, but I think it's more nerves than anything else. With my wife and mother in law in Corpus Christi, and myself being in Dallas for a school. Now got to go try and get out of school before it's done so I can get home and take care of my family. I'm more than a little worried here.

Having been through 3 'canes last year, as well as living at ground zero for Andrew back in '92, I know how you feel. I can't really think of anything to tell you, honestly. You're sort of at the mercy of forces far greater than you.

The Jedi Master

Your not telling me anything I don't know there. I've been through a few nothing like andrew and hopefully not Rita. Looks like we might get a sideswipe, even that though is bad from a storm of this size.

Sitting here watching the news and starting to wonder what the heck is going on, A cat 5 hurricane, a plane getting ready to crash land and a tornado in Minneapolis. What else can go on in one day..............................................................................

Well....

Gas Station Owners are probably trying to figure out how to make their signs wider.

OH...and that Treasury thinks its a good time to raise rates..WTF?

Fates

Edited by Fates

Well....

Gas Station Owners are probably trying to figure out  how to make their signs wider.

Fates

:grin: Gotta make them wider due to the new costs and the costs after Rita. Figure 4.00 to 5.00 a gallon after that one due to all the oil rigs in the gulf in the region that she is going to pass through. :shok:

Hope every thing will be o.k

the first hurricane was more than enough

take care and stay safe, Nesher!