Good day everyone,  hope I find you all safe and in good health!

Has anyone come across a separate model of the LAU-118 launcher adaptor for AGM-88 HARM in any of the weapon packs or in any mod?

LAU-118 guided missile launcher

AGM-88 HARM Air-to-Surface Missile + NATO / US LAU-118 Launcher ...

i made one , but tey are part of the aircraft model if you need them as seperate launchrail i could make them for you

• Like 1

Hi ravenclaw, if it is not much trouble for you and it does not take too much time to make it a separate lauchnrail model, then I would greatly appreciate it.

problem would be how to bring it in to game , because the game dont has a single ARM launchrail option

one way would be as 2AR (ARM) but for that i would need the exact pylon to pylon distance from the aircraft you like to use them on

Ravenclaw, I would prefer to have a single launchrail model, so I could use it on different aircraft and also to represent asymmetrical weapons load.

I will set it as an empty fuel tank, that cannot be jettisoned.

If it is not too much to ask, could I have a white one and also a light ghost grey painted one?

just give me a few days , i have to make a template for it

here are the LAU-118 , i made 2 folders one for the white and one for the hill-grey one , includet are the templates , lod´s and max files

this is not a high poly model

LAU-118.7z

hope that this is what you are looking for

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spot on, ravenclaw, thanks a milliion!

Thank you so much once again, ravenclaw!

First goal achieved - the stock EA-6B can now carry AGM-88 on any one of the wing pylons and with a proper rail at that:

image.thumb.png.f364d5ba9beca3bea96e18ec4bc6f289.png

Loaded with 4 AGM-88 just for the screenshot.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Svetlin said:

First goal achieved - the stock EA-6B can now carry AGM-88 on any one of the wing pylons and with a proper rail

was thinking about it for a long time already. 

By any chance, if you can share data in pm - will be great. Will save some time on modding.

1 hour ago, yakarov79 said:

By any chance, if you can share data in pm - will be great. Will save some time on modding.

PM sent

On 13/4/2020 at 9:12 PM, yakarov79 said:

Hi Svetlin,

would it be possible to have indications on .INI files to use the rack?

It would be useful for a my version of the Italian Air Force of the Condor F1 of Coca's.

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, crisisloaner said:

Hi Svetlin, where do we get the .ini file please

ODS.30 has a nice ini and setup for HARMs on Prowler. 

• Like 1

Well, I was not aware that ODS.30 already had the job done and I have kept fiddling with this.

I actually extended the ini-edits to Intruders as well. I have not shared publicly the ini edits, because I am not fully satisfied with the result yet.

Also recently ravenclaw_007 was kind and helpful enough to provide me a modified LAU-118, which better suits the purpose, as the one shared in April 2020 was apparently for USAF aircraft and USN aircraft use a slightly different LAU-118.

So now the work covers adding LAU-7 IRM rails to the Intruders (not that they often carried IRMs, but still), LAU-77 for AGM-78, LAU-34 for AGM-12, LAU-117 for single AGM-65 and LAU-118 for AGM-45 and AGM-88.

I have also slightly modified ravenclaw_007's MER data ini to create new bomb racks for the Intruders, that allow certain interesting looking loadouts that I have come across when searching online.

If there is any interest and if the modders, whose 3d work I am using allow it, I may share the end result as an upgrade pack.