Sign in to follow this  
robert

the tunguska 2s6

i managed to install the tunguska in the game but when i passing over it nothing happend no bullets nor missiles.is enyone managed to install it properly i'll be gald to know

i managed to install the tunguska in the game but when i passing over it nothing happend no bullets nor missiles.is enyone managed to install it properly i'll be gald to know

Its working fine for me.

Did you install the guns & weapons? Did you then save the gundata and weapondata edits with the gun & weapon editors? If not, that's why it's not working.

Any time you edit or create new data entries in either the gundata or weapondata.ini files, you must save those changes by using the respective editor in order to generate a new "DAT" file. That's what SF/WoV reads in this case, the *.DAT file (not the .ini).

Its working fine for me. 

Did you install the guns & weapons?  Did you then save the gundata and weapondata edits with the gun & weapon editors?  If not, that's why it's not working.

Any time you edit or create new data entries in either the gundata or weapondata.ini files, you must save those changes by using the respective editor in order to generate a new "DAT" file.  That's what SF/WoV reads in this case, the *.DAT file (not the .ini).

hello there fubar512

i installed the the guns & weapons but it's my first time i'm using the weapon & gun editors.is it hard to complete this task and if so i'll be glad to recieve some tips from you.

thanks in advance!!

hello there fubar512

i installed the the guns & weapons but it's my first time i'm using the weapon & gun editors.is it hard to complete this task and if so i'll be glad to recieve some tips from you.

thanks in advance!!

Robert,

Its quite simple. Just use the weapon editor (available here) to open the weapondata.ini file in your weapons folder, after you've made the required edits or added the required data. Then, just hit the "save" button, and thats it.

Repeat the same procedure on the gundata.ini file in the objects folder (this time, using the gun editor, of course!).

Robert,

Its quite simple.  Just use the weapon editor (available here) to open the weapondata.ini file in your weapons folder, after you've made the required edits or added the required data.  Then, just hit the "save" button, and thats it.

Repeat the same procedure on the gundata.ini file in the objects folder (this time, using the gun editor, of course!).

thank you very much fubar512 i finaly managed to make it work.what a agreat piece of weapon,its like a whole site of sams plus those amazing guns simply jaw droping.thanks gabilon!!keep them coming!!! :clapping: