Hello,

I am currently having a lot of fun flying nuclear strike missions with the wonderful Mirage IVP from FRPignon (merci 1000x). 

One single thing that i would like to improve is the ASMP missile texture. Strangely, when i look into my weapon fonder, i see the *.BMP texture which is used by the model, and 2 other *.JPG textures which seem Much better, in the same way as the ASMP-A packed with the Rafale. It seems that i had another ASMP model before but i may have mistakenly erased it.

Question : i have searched for all aircraft and weapon packs, but i can't get my hand on the model that uses these 2 *.jpg textures. Can Someone help me to find this ASMP model?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Fly Safe!

Penaratahiti

i made the ASMP and ASMP-A for the Rafale pack , dont know if you search this one here

ASMP.7z

ASMP-A.7z

Image5.thumb.jpg.0859e5e3288ece9e464877ca4b0248b9.jpg

Image7.thumb.jpg.f42cc5dc26e7e9ab996eaa0f69e23d21.jpg

this weapons have a specific station code  "" SpecificStationCode=ASMP "" so if you like to use them on your aircraft you have to make a ASMP specific weaponstation in your aircraft data_ini and add there this specific station code

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ravenclaw_007 said:

i made the ASMP and ASMP-A for the Rafale pack , dont know if you search this one here

ASMP.7z

ASMP-A.7z

Image5.thumb.jpg.0859e5e3288ece9e464877ca4b0248b9.jpg

Image7.thumb.jpg.f42cc5dc26e7e9ab996eaa0f69e23d21.jpg

this weapons have a specific station code  "" SpecificStationCode=ASMP "" so if you like to use them on your aircraft you have to make a ASMP specific weaponstation in your aircraft data_ini and add there this specific station code

That's it! Great ! Thank you for that great work! 

I will also try to add it to the wonderful Super-Etendard we have here, with Exocet pylon since we don't have the specific pylon I think.

Thanks Again you made my evening !