Sign in to follow this  
zade1990

Vietcong Red Dawn Game Main Theme Sound Track for Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam Planning Map

Vietcong Red Dawn Game Main Theme Sound Track for Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam Planning Map

Well I honestly thought it would be cool to add a little bit of suspense music to the in -game planning map where the 'down-town' strike missions are being planned with a little bit of classic 60s pure blues Guitar music and the main theme sound track of 'Vietcong Red Dawn' game is one of my favourite.

So I added it as the Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam in-game planning map sound track.

To install simply extract the contents of this file to your mod folder:

C:\Users\[Your User Name]\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Vietnam\

and when prompted to overwrite, Click 'yes'.

Thats it!

Many thanks to 'prejdak' for uploading it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hED3zkRZ4

Note: If other menu/sound mods are installed, make sure to back-up the previous 'PLANNINGMAPSCREEN.INI' file before installing this mod!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By zade1990
      Well I honestly thought it would be cool to add a little bit of suspense music to the in -game planning map where the 'down-town' strike missions are being planned with a little bit of classic 60s pure blues Guitar music and the main theme sound track of 'Vietcong Red Dawn' game is one of my favourite.
      So I added it as the Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam in-game planning map sound track.
      To install simply extract the contents of this file to your mod folder:
      C:\Users\[Your User Name]\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Vietnam\
      and when prompted to overwrite, Click 'yes'.
      Thats it!
      Many thanks to 'prejdak' for uploading it on youtube.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hED3zkRZ4
      Note: If other menu/sound mods are installed, make sure to back-up the previous 'PLANNINGMAPSCREEN.INI' file before installing this mod!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..