Hello all,

i have a question regarding editing lod files.

1st is it possible to move parts on the texture by editing lod file(s)? Moving flaps, cause they are overlapping with wing. So i like to cut em away from wings a lil bit

and is it possible to change parts on texture? F.e. landing gear covers for left and right side are mapped on the texture wrong (left cover is mapped on right fuselage side on texture)?

Sadly Florian is no more around to edit the 3d model of the AlphaJet. 

Fahrwerksklappen_AlphaJet.jpg

Landeklappen_AlphaJet.jpg

Edited by Soulfreak

sadly no only on the max file or if you hack the LOD back into 3d max like some did in the WoX times!

• Like 2

cover ugly UV map by placing with "dacals". do a "decal" and place it on place you want to fix. only this way i think

Edited by bazillius
misssprint
  • Like 1

or just paint the parts on a new layer and swap over on  the texture those mesh areas

• Like 1

cover ugly UV map by placing with "dacals".

sounds like what we had/have to do with the Pasko's Oruagon ... one of the ailerons is mapped to the TOP. Decal fixed it.

• Like 1