Hi Y'all,

I'm new to the comunity and I hope I am Posting this question in the right section...

I want to convert .lod files to a format I could potentially work with in blender or 3ds max.

Is that possible in any way?

Thanks in advance

Deffo..NO.if you want a model make one is best advice..

• Like 2

LukeCH, seriously?  What the hell kind of first post is this  - asking how to convert the game models?  :blowup:

Well, to convert them, you'd need missionaries to preach at them for whatever religion you want them to convert to. Hopefully, circumcisions won't be necessary. Or human sacrifices. AND, they would really want to change.

---------

But yeah, once the model is exported to the final LOD, nope. Can't go back. There are, however, plenty of free models all across the net for the taking. Most will require SEVERE reworking to bring them to SF2, but it's doable (just ask Cocas, and Russ, and Swam.....)

• Haha 4

Ooh darn seems I've dropped a brick once more! First of all I am sorry, I had no intention of ripping model files. I wanted to improve some of the ground objects (more versions etc.) without having to completely start over...

So again I am sorry.

• Like 4

check creators...maybe they can supply the files....max can export to blender or a format it reads  worth a try

• Like 1