Awsome skins but no aircraft to put them on.  Just curious if these aircraft will added any time soon  :dntknw:

I have one in works...the 50\57 but not 34...there are pirate ones out there,but not allowed here...skins are fine.

Edited by russouk2004
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for doing the Su-57!

The -34 is worth a long wait...

42 minutes ago, JosefK said:

Thanks for doing the Su-57!

The -34 is worth a long wait...

ive got one,but not 100% sure about its pedigree...lol...im looking into its validity if its kosher will do it...have some stuff yet to do ...will ressurect the Pak-Fa next

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have an SU-34 :cool:

Edited by Kodiak

and if it's the KNOWN pirated one .... I shouldn't have to finish this sentence

• Haha 1

Looking very very good. Wish I had that kind of talent.

Gimme time will ya?

good....deleted the one ive got...no need check if its legit now...saves me work lol

looks top notch m8

• Haha 1

Looking very very good. Wish I had that kind of talent.

we all started like you m8....try ur hand at it...its daunting when you open max etc fit=rst time...but soon you get to know it...really good tuts out there...if not Blender...thats free

redoing refuel probe area...thought have few hours rest from the C117 lol

also ...sometimes worth tracking down model creators even official game ones...as sometimes you will be suprised....this model I found IS freeware...I also tracked down creator to check...and had permission to convert even if free....so its worth the effort usually they dont mind as long as no one apart from them is making money out of them.....which is understandable.

Image2.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 9

"Its been 3 years dude"

I can understand you frustration about time. I can assure you he is quite bussy with several projects that will bring several aircraft to this game as time allows. All of us working man and woman and do this in spare time.
An other thing... "dude" is used for people whom know each other. Unless you are palls, this is out of manners.. Get yourself stright..

Third, if you have read through the "community most wanted" topic, then you would have a close enough answer there too to your question..

• Like 6

Adding on what Laszlo (and thanks for the support, man) stated, you need to consider:

Making a good model takes time, researching, downloading data and pictures, creating it and polishing every detail, considering the polys to use, animating it, skinning it, adding weathering, creating the decals, and spending your time positioning them, checking weapons positions, making the FM, and there is a lot of things still to mention it.

So, all in all, IT TAKES TIME, and it will still be this way.

We are an open community, and we are also open to new modelers to show their abilities, so, the invitation is open to you also.

Regards.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, FLOGGER23 said:

We are an open community, and we are also open to new modelers to show their abilities, so, the invitation is open to you also.

damn, he stole my line :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well here is a fast model, this is an F-16 if you look closely at the details it is the Viper version, we need to do some loading screens and we are ready!
Toy Plane PNGs for Free Download

• Haha 7

47 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

damn, he stole my line :lol:

Yeah I tried to write my own take on it, but his is the best so far. One reason I didn't enjoy the gaming community at Arma 3. Too many demands and so on. I;ve gotten back into modding more or less, but gimme gimme is something I don't miss at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i've been pretty lucky in that aspect. i do get alot of "would you consider" on skins and collaborations.

lets say the one or two i've encountered that didnt take a clue if i said no, were jerks enough in other aspects to get an Erik ban hammer thrown.  but 99.9% for me a simple "not interested, sorry" suffices for me

2 hours ago, PeacePuma said:

Well here is a fast model, this is an F-16 if you look closely at the details it is the Viper version, we need to do some loading screens and we are ready!

im sorry but the wing span is a little big for the Viper version, and clearly that model should be using GE not PW engines. although thats an easy fix in the texture side of things :lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

i've been pretty lucky in that aspect. i do get alot of "would you consider" on skins and collaborations.

lets say the one or two i've encountered that didnt take a clue if i said no, were jerks enough in other aspects to get an Erik ban hammer thrown.  but 99.9% for me a simple "not interested, sorry" suffices for me

Well through the BI forums I learned to be more assertive with requests. Sometimes they come up with some cool ideas and I do say yes, but most of them are a little beyond what the game can do, so I have to turn them down most of the time. Or I just don't want to do it either, you know how it goes.