Mostly done,just got to do missile launch mechs...and alter some skin details like around the refuel probe area,and more or less done....

did pilot I had from 2 free models I found....and combined them...I like it .....and it will be released with the T-50..Pak-Fa.will do the 57 too later....with the thrust vectoring.

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 6

Thanks for all your hard work, but the pilot is... a black dude.  Not an issue if USAF or USN or USMC, but... Russian?

Clearly this series is going to be well worth the wait.  I can see this jet sneaking up to smack down AWACS and Patriot SAMS very easily.

Oohhh!!! i imagine how it will be rolling in flame losing parts and hiting of ground. mmmmmmm..... exciting

Edited by bazillius
  • Haha 3
  • Dislike 1

Or try to take off before RBK-500s break open from Su-57s... 

Fantastic! The plane was introduced in combat months ago in Syria. Any chance for a pixelated skin? Congrats!

• Like 1

Thanks for all your hard work, but the pilot is... a black dude.  Not an issue if USAF or USN or USMC, but... Russian?

lol...its better now...did look a tad dark.....funny that...I dont think ive ever seen a black russian....weird.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, russouk2004 said:

lol...its better now...did look a tad dark.....funny that...I dont think ive ever seen a black russian....weird.

One Black Russian coming right up..

• Haha 3

Ejector racks...damages and external pylons.....ejector racks not 100% but you wont see em much...

ejkl.jpg

ej3.jpg

ej.jpg

ej2.jpg

ejk.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1