Sign in to follow this  

any way to make 2 come on at same time....when any other warning light activates....ones im doing light up either side of panel when any main warning light is activated.

cheers

or is it coded so that happens any wayt  I aint sure

Edited by russouk2004

I think what you mean is something like an 'attention getter' light - which you would cancel and then deal with the issue/malfunction.

I have tried to work this a couple of times. The best approach I have found is to create multiple copies of the attention getter light(s) and then link them to the individual warning lights so that they come on when the warning light comes on.

The only problem is that you can't cancel it and any subsequent warnings wont set it off.

Dels

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you are exactly correct m8...a Central Warning system "attention" lights

might do what you did and have one linked for the major warning lights only...thnx

5 hours ago, Dels said:

The best approach I have found is to create multiple copies of the attention getter light(s) and then link them to the individual warning lights

I finally did same :biggrin:. I think you can't get nothing better.

• Like 1