Do we have a single, fighter-sized sun shelter something like the screen shots below?  I know we have a couple models that are multiple, but I was hoping we had a single, and I missed it.

Thanks.

ac_sun_shelter.jpg

ac_sun_shelter2.jpg

we have ones that are multiple?? :yikes: I could have used them!!

as to singles, i don't think so

I found these I built a while ago for MCAS Yuma and NAWS China Lake... you're very welcome to have them if you like.

shelter2.jpg

shelter1.jpg

• Like 2

Yes sir! Your China Lake is why I was  searching. Please send them over when you have a chance. 

How does one put a hangar on an airport?  Frankly I have an airport I'd like to modify with more parking...

Terrain editor...or I think you can do it via the target types ini....using the co-ordinates. ?

just knocked this up. has lights in roof but not active.

uploading now...

Image2.jpg

pp.jpg

170625-F-XK411-060.JPG

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How do I generate coordinates then?

if you want to add more parking spaces for the in-game generated parked aircraft, you have to edit the airfield ini. And have to extract them first from the relevant terrain cat, place them INTO the terrain folder you're working on, then locate the coordinates using the Target Area Editor. Be advised, all x/y coordinates are based off a N/S heading runway. Also, that's  a global change; effecting ALL of they type of airfiled (runway1, runway2, etc; which ever one you edit as used by bpth sides)

Should also let you know, things like that can go south pretty fast. If they do, delete the ini, extract a new one and start over.

If you're talking about REPLACING those shitty 3W hangers, you'll need to edit the _targets.ini, _types.ini, and drop all the new hanger bits (lod, skins -bmp or jpg- and it's main ini) directly into the terrain's folder.

Terraforming is NOT for the faint of heart!! (I mean, look what happened on LV-426!!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Checjk out Rends Germany rebuild.

It has Florian´s Tornado Zelt includet.

2.jpg

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Wrench said:

if you want to add more parking spaces for the in-game generated parked aircraft, you have to edit the airfield ini. And have to extract them first from the relevant terrain cat, place them INTO the terrain folder you're working on, then locate the coordinates using the Target Area Editor. Be advised, all x/y coordinates are based off a N/S heading runway. Also, that's  a global change; effecting ALL of they type of airfiled (runway1, runway2, etc; which ever one you edit as used by bpth sides)

Should also let you know, things like that can go south pretty fast. If they do, delete the ini, extract a new one and start over.

If you're talking about REPLACING those shitty 3W hangers, you'll need to edit the _targets.ini, _types.ini, and drop all the new hanger bits (lod, skins -bmp or jpg- and it's main ini) directly into the terrain's folder.

Terraforming is NOT for the faint of heart!! (I mean, look what happened on LV-426!!)

Thanks for the details.  I will make a note to create .7z backups of everything I edit.

JosefK: You need more help, I'll do what I can!! I seem to remember writing a small "place an object" tutorial in the SF/Wo* Knowledge Base. It might still be there, buried under tons of rubble (think "The Mummy")

With Mue's TAE, it almost become too easy. One of the things it doesn't do is "replace" an object already listed. That has to be done by hand, via the _targets ini. And you still have to add the new object to the _types ini manually. It's pretty easy though (ok, I been doing it for 13+ years, so I'm instinctive)