it would be nice for the Texas and American South west terrains, as well as Cuba.

but then you would need to add some narco boats for them to intercept in addition to the missile boats most would have in those terrains :biggrin:

• Like 1

there are, and have been, 2 ships (albeit of a stand in variety) on the MidWest USA and CubaOTC terrains for a great number of years

High Endurance Cutter "HEC"

Cape Class WPB

It's not like there's a lot of shipwrights around anymore.

And I think we've been through this once before (note trailing pic of USCGC Mellon circa 1990), but you can sorta stay within the bounds of realism when you mount Harpoons on them, too!  

5f6f53d9ed420_WHEC-717(Mellon)launchingHarpoon(1990).thumb.jpg.f5ca285a009f5decef5671a4b293dde5.jpg

• Like 2

Allen: why don't you assemble a package of them, and release them?? I mean, why not??? :dntknw:

• Like 1

I have this  :pilotfly:

3.thumb.png.937f1cd63dc1921b0406effbbbb9c987.png

And this...

18.thumb.png.c6852d910a897a9d8b7662200f67ba9a.png

The only problem is that  my graphics card got burned in a recent power grid failure, so I am not able to test it in the game for a release, but teh 3d model is almost done

Edited by angelp
  • Like 2