I've always loved Dale Brown's novels and thought it was time to replace the old SF-1 version using the beautiful Vark pack from Fast Cargo and creating a couple of new decals.

img00012.JPG

img00013.JPG

img00014.JPG

img00015.JPG

img00016.JPG

img00017.JPG

• Like 9

Always SO weird seeing Pigs looking like this, but with American insignias...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Viper63a

View File ODS Warbirds: E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      SF2 E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      This pack contains the stand-alone version of the E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven aircrafts from "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary". This mod contains accurate ODS livery, nose art and serial numbers from ODS. This is just a sample of what you will find in the expansive "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. If you like this mod and want (much much) more! Please check out the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" mod here...
      https://combatace.com/files/file/17521-operation-desert-storm-30th-anniversary-edition/
      !! DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD into the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. That pack already has these aircrafts, customized for the ODS30 theater!
      * Source: 
      https://dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/f-111.html
      * Included Jets: 
      EF-111A Raven
      F-111E Aardvark
      F-111F Aardvark
      Installation:
      1) Copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your mod folder and over-write if required.
      2) Update your "...\Flight\SOUNDLIST.INI" with the contents of the "Add F111 SoundList.txt". Please don't forget to maintain the number sequence in the sound list.
      3) Check, ensure (or update) all the squadrons in this pack is in your "SQUADRONLIST.INI" file. Once you look at that file, you will know what to do. 
      * Please note that some squadrons may have multiple CO planes, this is not a mistake. Rather than just picking one CO, I am respresenting all the COs for that squardon during the period. So both COs could pop up in given scenario. I rather have them than cut them so...it's only a game...
      * Tweaked and Tested by the ODS30 team!
      * Mod Direction and Optimization - Menrva
      * Additional Data and Weapons improvements - Yakarov79.
      * Additional Sound tweaks and updates - Guuruu.
      * Accurate Skins and Decals - Viper63a
      * Added JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      =Viper63a=
      Previous versions....This mod is a ODS specific subset of these other mods...
      * Updated Mod Pack: SF2 USAF E\F-111\E\F Pack by Viper63a, Dtmdragon, Lel and Fanatic Modder!
      * FastCargo's Super Vark package 2.4 (SF2)

* Slick Cowboy's F-111_improvedskinpack 2.0 (SF2) 

* Dave's EF-111A Version 2.0 (SF1)

* LeL's F-111 TAC Pack (SF1)

* Spinners [Fictional] General Dynamics F-111A 'Early TAC' Version 1

* Hi Ho Silver - The Afterburner Mod v.1 (SF1/SF2) 

* Florian - "AmokFloo" - Western Style Pilot Models (SF1/SF2)

* JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.

F-111D Additions! Ravenclaw for the weapon models. dtmdragon the avionics, cockpit repaint, loadout.ini, what if AIM-7G, data.ini overhaul and repackaging with the updated skins. FANATIC MODDER and LeL helped with the data/loadout.ini information and testing.

Thank you all for your contributions!!
      * Please see the "~Original Readme" folder for original credits and previous contributors. All credit goes to those who came before me. Without them, this pack would not be possible. 

Submitter Viper63a Submitted 06/28/2021 Category F-111  
    • By Viper63a
      SF2 E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      This pack contains the stand-alone version of the E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven aircrafts from "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary". This mod contains accurate ODS livery, nose art and serial numbers from ODS. This is just a sample of what you will find in the expansive "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. If you like this mod and want (much much) more! Please check out the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" mod here...
      https://combatace.com/files/file/17521-operation-desert-storm-30th-anniversary-edition/
      !! DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD into the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. That pack already has these aircrafts, customized for the ODS30 theater!
      * Source: 
      https://dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/f-111.html
      * Included Jets: 
      EF-111A Raven
      F-111E Aardvark
      F-111F Aardvark
      Installation:
      1) Copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your mod folder and over-write if required.
      2) Update your "...\Flight\SOUNDLIST.INI" with the contents of the "Add F111 SoundList.txt". Please don't forget to maintain the number sequence in the sound list.
      3) Check, ensure (or update) all the squadrons in this pack is in your "SQUADRONLIST.INI" file. Once you look at that file, you will know what to do. 
      * Please note that some squadrons may have multiple CO planes, this is not a mistake. Rather than just picking one CO, I am respresenting all the COs for that squardon during the period. So both COs could pop up in given scenario. I rather have them than cut them so...it's only a game...
      * Tweaked and Tested by the ODS30 team!
      * Mod Direction and Optimization - Menrva
      * Additional Data and Weapons improvements - Yakarov79.
      * Additional Sound tweaks and updates - Guuruu.
      * Accurate Skins and Decals - Viper63a
      * Added JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      =Viper63a=
      Previous versions....This mod is a ODS specific subset of these other mods...
      * Updated Mod Pack: SF2 USAF E\F-111\E\F Pack by Viper63a, Dtmdragon, Lel and Fanatic Modder!
      * FastCargo's Super Vark package 2.4 (SF2)

* Slick Cowboy's F-111_improvedskinpack 2.0 (SF2) 

* Dave's EF-111A Version 2.0 (SF1)

* LeL's F-111 TAC Pack (SF1)

* Spinners [Fictional] General Dynamics F-111A 'Early TAC' Version 1

* Hi Ho Silver - The Afterburner Mod v.1 (SF1/SF2) 

* Florian - "AmokFloo" - Western Style Pilot Models (SF1/SF2)

* JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.

F-111D Additions! Ravenclaw for the weapon models. dtmdragon the avionics, cockpit repaint, loadout.ini, what if AIM-7G, data.ini overhaul and repackaging with the updated skins. FANATIC MODDER and LeL helped with the data/loadout.ini information and testing.

Thank you all for your contributions!!
      * Please see the "~Original Readme" folder for original credits and previous contributors. All credit goes to those who came before me. Without them, this pack would not be possible. 

• By Viper63a

View File Strikefighters2 Europe Hi-Res 1920x1080 Menu Screens and Music!
      SF2 Europe Hi-Res 1920x1080 Menu Screens and Music v5
      By Viper 05/17/2020
      Note: I removed all the nation sounds from this Menu packs for size reasons. If you intend to install the "VIPER63A HQ Menu Sounds" pack, please install that pack first. Installing the HQ Sound pack over the Menu pack may overwrite some of the menu specific music files. You can always re-install this menu pack to get the menu specific theme music back.
      Unzip the package and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing to see what you're getting. If you choose to install this package, I recommend that you back up your FLIGHT, MENU, CAMPAIGNS and PILOTDATA folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this package into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.
      * To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed CAMPAIGNS, FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.
      My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win10 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...
      C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2 Europe\
      or
      C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2 Europe2\
      Enjoy!
      Submitter viper63a Submitted 05/29/2015 Category Menus  
    • By Viper63a
      SF2 Europe Hi-Res 1920x1080 Menu Screens and Music v5
      By Viper 05/17/2020
      Note: I removed all the nation sounds from this Menu packs for size reasons. If you intend to install the "VIPER63A HQ Menu Sounds" pack, please install that pack first. Installing the HQ Sound pack over the Menu pack may overwrite some of the menu specific music files. You can always re-install this menu pack to get the menu specific theme music back.
      Unzip the package and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing to see what you're getting. If you choose to install this package, I recommend that you back up your FLIGHT, MENU, CAMPAIGNS and PILOTDATA folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this package into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.
      * To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed CAMPAIGNS, FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.
      My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win10 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...
      C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2 Europe\
      or
      C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2 Europe2\
      Enjoy!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..