Sign in to follow this  
jack33

speed up helicopters

Dear colleagues, it is possible to increase the flight speed of the helicopters without damaging the engine, I know that it is not realistic but the missions at 150 km per hour are endless and if I accelerate the game with the autopilot on it does not keep the course. thanks

The easy solution is to choose "Start near Target Area" in the Mission Options menu.  Or use ALT-N to skip long flights. :smile:

• Like 1

To much near , dont like:no:

Edited by jack33
  • Haha 1

Change the nearest point  to the target area, and put it far, you can use Alt + N and avoid jump in middle of the AAA

14 hours ago, Hans Topp said:

Change the nearest point  to the target area, and put it far, you can use Alt + N and avoid jump in middle of the AAA

Thank you, I had not fallen for that

40 minutes ago, Soulfreak said:

Or use ALT + T :biggrin:

It doesn't work well, it damages the helicopter and makes it FUBAR, it's a known issue in SF2. Sometimes it even happens with aircraft, but it's very rare in that case. Before using ALT+T, it is better to engage autopilot, that prevents damaging what you're flying. Then again, the AI sucks big time with helos, especially for landing.

Edited by Menrva