Sign in to follow this  
Chugster

Looking for a tutorial for EECH Allmods?

So I just discovered this mod and I loaded it up but I have no idea how to fly these machines and I couldnt find a tutorial on youtube so I hoped someone could link me to one?

Failing an EECH tutorial can anyone recommend a game/sim that has a decent training program?

I have Take On Helicopters/ARMA 3 and Gunship and EECH installed right now

Edited by Chugster

EECH brings back memories. I haven't played it for years. BTW, with EECH I started my modding activities. Back in 2008 I implemented the MFD export feature in EECH. Having access to the source code definitely helped :biggrin: (TK, do you hear me? :wink:)

Regarding tutorials: have you checked EECH Central? Maybe the original game manuals are also still applicable?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mue said:

EECH brings back memories. I haven't played it for years. BTW, with EECH I started my modding activities. Back in 2008 I implemented the MFD export feature in EECH. Having access to the source code definitely helped :biggrin: (TK, do you hear me? :wink:)

Regarding tutorials: have you checked EECH Central? Maybe the original game manuals are also still applicable?

yup, found some tutorials for how to fly but i cant seem to work out how to bind commands to my HOTAS, ive set up the control axis but cant see how you assign other controls like weapon select and targeting etc...am i missing something?

Edited by Chugster

9 hours ago, Chugster said:

yup, found some tutorials for how to fly but i cant seem to work out how to bind commands to my HOTAS, ive set up the control axis but cant see how you assign other controls like weapon select and targeting etc...am i missing something?

Back then, as I last played the game (around 2010?), the command bindings were hardcoded to key presses. You couldn't bind commands to your HOTAS from within the game. You had to use the programming software of your HOTAS to map HOTAS buttons to key presses.

5 hours ago, mue said:

Back then, as I last played the game (around 2010?), the command bindings were hardcoded to key presses. You couldn't bind commands to your HOTAS from within the game. You had to use the programming software of your HOTAS to map HOTAS buttons to key presses.

Hmm, will have to look at my TARGET software, not done too much with it yet but this now gives me a reason