FW-190A3

Very short nose FW 190A3, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with 1 historical skin and a clean one so you can fly with the nation you like, the new Luftwaffe pilot (there are 2 lods, one with glasses and one not, the pilot with glasses is worn by default).
Hope you enjoy it, more info in the readme file.

Sorry my English is bad

===================

FW 190A3 de nariz muy corta, esta es mi versión final de este dispositivo que incluye todos los efectos experimentales nunca vistos en este simulador, este paquete contiene el avión con 1 skin histórico y uno limpio para que puedas volar con la nación que te gusta, el nuevo piloto de la luftwaffe (hay 2 lods, uno con gafas y otro no, el piloto con gafas se lleva por defecto).
Espero que lo disfruten, más información en el archivo léame.

Perdón mi Inglés es malo

Torno.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

notice that there is an error in the size of a decal
in the skin of jg26
[Decal002]
MeshName = Fuselage
DecalLevel = 2
DecalFacing = RIGHT
FilenameFormat = banidos-FW-190 / white-black / Num
Position = -2.074,0.040
Scale = 1.3 --------------------------------------- THIS IS THE CORRECT NUMBER
DecalMaxLOD = 3
Rotation = 0

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Dear friends,
      Today we would like to tell you about a new aircraft that our artists have been working on for some time and engineers have recently started to create its FM.
      The Ta 152 is the last creation of the German aircraft designer Kurt Tank, which managed to take part in combat operations during the Second World War. This aircraft was the culmination of the evolution of the Fw 190 fighter and Germany's most advanced piston fighter. It was in development for a long time, several years, and appeared at the very end of the war. During the development, several modifications of the original Fw 190 were produced, which finally led to the Ta 152 - the name "Fw" was changed to "Ta" in recognition of the designer's merits.

Compared to the Fw 190D "Dora", the wingspan was significantly increased for better maneuverability at high altitudes, the fuselage was longer, and the new Jumo-213E engine was equipped with two boost systems: MW-50 (water-methanol mixture injection for low and medium altitudes) and GM-1 (nitrous oxide for high altitudes). The "Dora" engine was already characterized by a high degree of automation and regulation and thus complexity, but here the Germans went even further - the engine was equipped with a two-stage three-speed (!) supercharger.

As you can see, these improvements were made for high-altitude combat, where the Ta 152 had to outperform the Mustangs and Spitfires of the Allies - the threat from the bomber armadas climbing higher and higher was growing every year. The plane had a pressurized cockpit and could reach a speed of 750 km/h at an altitude of 12 km, and its ceiling was 14 km! Think about it - a piston fighter that could climb and fight above modern jetliners had no equal. Its armament is also respectable, even by late WWII standards: 30mm MK 108 and two 20mm MG-151/20 cannons allowed it to destroy any air target.

The Ta 152 went into production at the end of the war and appeared in the skies of Germany in January-February 1945, but due to the disparity of forces, they had no effect on the course of hostilities: they were produced in very small numbers (about 25 H-1s). They remained in history as a monument to German wartime engineering and design. In our simulator, we expect to release this very interesting aircraft this summer.
    • By torno

View File FW-190 D13
      FW 190D, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with its corresponding cabin with 4 historical skins, plus one without insignia, to fly it with the nation you want, the new luftwaffe pilot (there are 2 lods, one with glasses and one without glasses, by default the pilot wears glasses). I included all the weapons of the model F
      I hope you enjoy it, more information in the readme file.
      Sorry my English is bad
      TORNO.
      Submitter torno Submitted 05/19/2023 Category FW-190  
    • By torno
      FW 190D, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with its corresponding cabin with 4 historical skins, plus one without insignia, to fly it with the nation you want, the new luftwaffe pilot (there are 2 lods, one with glasses and one without glasses, by default the pilot wears glasses). I included all the weapons of the model F
      I hope you enjoy it, more information in the readme file.
      Sorry my English is bad
      TORNO.
    • By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Some additional Hi-Res shots of existing planes.
      Unless otherwise specified, these are HI-RES images of aircraft and vehicles in the SIM and are NOT an in-game engine render.

This is just showing off the artwork and detail. 

• By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Hello Gentleman, 

Good Day and I hope you enjoy your time. 1C is under a new CEO and on the 9th November we will learn more about the direction the company will go in the future.
      Until then, let me show you some nice render of the ingame models for the Great Battle Series. There will be more to show in the future and I hope you guys will like it.

You can discuss it here and enjoy the bright future of this Series. 
      Wish you fun and always enough air under your wings. 

Berst regards 

Martin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..