After Looking at your file, I guess the tga file is a bit to small scaled, so that it has not really transparent areas..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Soulfreak said:

After Looking at your file, I guess the tga file is a bit to small scaled, so that it has not really transparent areas..

Please , what is solution?

no luck, I have tried to increase the size and neither. Could it be that the program I use is paint net? With the decals of the planes it works perfectly for me 

The first increasing size

The second with its modification

img00001.JPG

2.JPG

1 minute ago, Soulfreak said:

Have you tried my file?

Thank´s for your interest, 

Is the second screen

23 minutes ago, Wilches said:

What a skin!!!! Place it here please!!

It is an adaptation for personal use of the Sophocles F-5A model, I cannot upload it

If it's a matter of: it looks good in Mue's LodViewer but do not works in game, then maybe you save the TGA file with the wrong parameters...

E.g. compressed (wrong) vs incompressed (good).

I also had similar issues... :wink:

try to set the transparency to 99 that should fix it

I will mention that your fence is very blurry in LODViewer. For comparison see the fence from the DESERT4 terrain in my SF2 install. You might want to change to a higher resolution subsection of you fence and have it repeat instead of using a fuzzy low detail whole fence image. Also make sure that your .LOD, .TAG, and .INI names all match and won't break existing Fence objects by replacing it with one of your fence components.

2020-11-25_123422.thumb.JPG.21787e46f270205a655561979f8ddef3.JPG

Edited by KJakker

12 hours ago, jack33 said:

It is an adaptation for personal use of the Sophocles F-5A model, I cannot upload it

off topic:

why not??? If mods are permission only, Sophocles is a pretty good dude. I'm sure if asked, he'd authorize it

back to topic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1