Sign in to follow this  
Kafco

Korean Air War Redux

A special salute and thanks to all of you who made the Korean Air War mod possible.

It was an easy install and done especially well. The winter terrain option is a special treat. Damn, do I remember those winters!

So, again, thanks again from an old Air Force guy who was there (August 1950, September 1953).

Regards,

Ken

So, again, thanks again from an old Air Force guy who was there (August 1950, September 1953).

Regards,

Ken

Ken,

What types did you fly during your career? I'm asking, because we flight modelers can certainly use feedback from experienced pilots in our quest for accuracy :)

It is nice to see some veterans like you here

You website is nice!

:good:

Ken,

What types did you fly during your career? I'm asking, because we flight modelers can certainly use feedback from experienced pilots in our quest for accuracy :)

Fubar,

The only ones that would apply to what we are simulating are: Culver LCA Cadet, Beech T-34, Waco UPF7, Stearman PT-13, Beech D-17 and North American T-6. Nope, no fighters, and all these planes were civilian ownership.

Regards,

Ken