I have a question and I hope some one can answer?  I am trying to get the Torpedo Turret on the stock Kashin class destroyer to move. Does any one know what the mesh names are?

I am trying to build a Paran Navy from stock ships.  Krivak, Kashin  and Keiv.  I would like to get some of the meshes moving for the surface to surface missles.

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the odd counter question: but why don't you load the model in the LODViewer?
You'll get a lot of interesting informations...

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 3:14 AM, KJakker said:

Type53_TT5_01

Thank you I will try this one out when I get back home.

Cheers and thank you

On 1/23/2021 at 8:40 PM, DaniloE31 said:

Sorry for the odd counter question: but why don't you load the model in the LODViewer?
You'll get a lot of interesting informations...

I do not have the lod file for this ship.  Can we extract them from the cat files? It would be nice to have the SF2 ship lods.

Edited by Richo

On 1/31/2021 at 4:10 PM, JosefK said:

Thanks for doing this!

Might want to add Tarantul-class and Steregushchiy-class if you can.

Where are these two ships?  I will add them:)  I think I might have and will check when I get home.  But the ships will not look like those two classes on.

I don't think they're in SF2 yet!

2 hours ago, Richo said:

I do not have the lod file for this ship.  Can we extract them from the cat files? It would be nice to have the SF2 ship lods.

You can view the stock objects with the LODVewer by selecting that object's main ini file in the Mods folder.

• Thanks 1

also, don't be surprised if you can't get the torp launchers to work. those meshes aren't animated to train, like turrets

On 2/2/2021 at 8:38 AM, Wrench said:

also, don't be surprised if you can't get the torp launchers to work. those meshes aren't animated to train, like turrets

Thanks wrench

On 2/2/2021 at 7:41 AM, KJakker said:

You can view the stock objects with the LODVewer by selecting that object's main ini file in the Mods folder.

Ok I will try that one when I get back home in a week