UH-1H (EUROPE)

A MEZE OF HUEYS

EUROPEAN UH-1H HUEYS

The final large pack of hueys, all these are european birds, consisting of the following.  Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina ( slick and medevac ), Bosnian and Croatian Federation ( slick and medevac ), Germany Heer and Bundesgrenschutze, Greece, Italy, Macedonia ( slick and medevac ) Spain Army and Air Force, and finally a Turkish example.

Unfortunately , except for a few noteworthy exceptions, most European Hueys seem to be good old green, so there are not a huge amount of variety in this selection pop pickers !! However even the mundane is still useful ! I have dispensed with the 2 separate DATA.INI files in this pack, as it was a bit pointless, so the cargo nets ARE already available on these birds. everything else is there as per my previous uploads. So as before, if anything is missing, broken, or anything, please feel free to message me as ever.

I shall be doing probably one more pack, which will be Vietnam slanted, so if you like your dose of Fortunate Son, watch this space.

Again a big shout to Yakarov79 for the original Huey model

Finally, as always ENJOY :airplane:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trotski

View File UH-1H HUEY (VIETNAM WAR)
      Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined VC
      UH-1H HUEY SLICKS ( VIETNAM WAR )

The final Huey pack ( for now ) in this series. 13 various slicks from the Vietnam war period. They include the following skins: Air America , 1/9 Cav, 82 Medical, 101 Airborne, 101 Aviation Company, 116 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 118 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 498 Medical, 9 Sqn RAAF, 213 Sqn VNAF, and finally 215 Sqn VNAF.
      Same drill as the previous packs, all in one plug and play ( hopefully, my track record of mistakes are over ) I am working on a gunship version of the Huey, however i am struggling with getting a working cockpit for the H model Huey, so a little patience and hopefully I shall have some armed and dangerous hueys for your enjoyment !!
      Thanks to Yakarov79 for the original model.
      As ever ENJOY 
      Submitter trotski00 Submitted 02/16/2021 Category Other Origin  
    • By Trotski
      Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined VC
      UH-1H HUEY SLICKS ( VIETNAM WAR )

The final Huey pack ( for now ) in this series. 13 various slicks from the Vietnam war period. They include the following skins: Air America , 1/9 Cav, 82 Medical, 101 Airborne, 101 Aviation Company, 116 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 118 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 498 Medical, 9 Sqn RAAF, 213 Sqn VNAF, and finally 215 Sqn VNAF.
      Same drill as the previous packs, all in one plug and play ( hopefully, my track record of mistakes are over ) I am working on a gunship version of the Huey, however i am struggling with getting a working cockpit for the H model Huey, so a little patience and hopefully I shall have some armed and dangerous hueys for your enjoyment !!
      Thanks to Yakarov79 for the original model.
      As ever ENJOY 
    • By Trotski
      Can anyone make or adapt a new pit for the H model Huey ? I have tried using Kesselbruts pit however one way, it crashes the sim , and the other, it ghosts a second co pilot over the top of the other one , which is pretty pants , none of the H series models have a pit with a working gunsight, so any assistance will be greatly appreciated............It's maybe a simple fix, but I am too old and too damn stupid to figure it out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..