Sign in to follow this  
kurdistan1

F-12 Action view

Hi ...somebody Help! F12 or action view is a very functional command in strike fighters series.you can read news from your phone or play "Suduko" and  even war is continued! and you see it like an action movie.but this command is doesnt work on FE1 and FE2 .can you help to find a way to active this command.or atleast anyone know about strike fighter 2 WWI(great war) MOD something like A-Team WWII Packs that works on SF2?

Edited by kurdistan1

Cntr/F12 is the free camera view. In all 3W games. Never heard of an "action view", unless you're following an object with the F6 (view object) or F8 (view ground object)

also, we try not to discuss DAT "products" on this site

To get an "action view" in FE2, experiment by including the following entry under "Saved Games/ThirdWire/FirstEagles2/Controls/Default.ini," in the "ControlSet001" section of the Default.ini file:

GOTO_VIEW_ACTION_CAM=

I don't think that such a command is available in the stock Default.ini control file for FE2 (it is available for SF2). In terms of SF2 WW1 mods - I don't think there are any - FE2 models air/physics/buffeting, etc. in a slightly different way than SF2 - so it's best to run WW1 aircraft in FE2, maybe also 1920s stuff, at the latest. To experiment, pop in any one of the F4U-5 Corsairs made for SF2 into FE2 - top speeds are around the 750s kph in SF2 (historical), while they shoot up to the 880s kph in FE2.

This is why it's not a good idea to "downgrade" aircraft from SF2 to FE2 - then again, upgrading aircraft from FE2 to SF2 is a pain as well. Best is to keep the two sims. separate for max. compatibility between mods. and the sim. such mods. were intended for.

Von S :smile:

• Thanks 1

Dear Wrench(Kevin) .....every time i asked  a question you answered with aggression.i dont know why?in addition to i never said A-Team Product uploaded on this site before. say only some packs like them.Your behavior is not true.but tnx for responding....:ty:

img00001.JPG

Edited by kurdistan1

37 minutes ago, VonS said:

To get an "action view" in FE2, experiment by including the following entry under "Saved Games/ThirdWire/FirstEagles2/Controls/Default.ini," in the "ControlSet001" section of the Default.ini file:

GOTO_VIEW_ACTION_CAM=

I don't think that such a command is available in the stock Default.ini control file for FE2 (it is available for SF2). In terms of SF2 WW1 mods - I don't think there are any - FE2 models air/physics/buffeting, etc. in a slightly different way than SF2 - so it's best to run WW1 aircraft in FE2, maybe also 1920s stuff, at the latest. To experiment, pop in any one of the F4U-5 Corsairs made for SF2 into FE2 - top speeds are around the 750s kph in SF2 (historical), while they shoot up to the 880s kph in FE2.

This is why it's not a good idea to "downgrade" aircraft from SF2 to FE2 - then again, upgrading aircraft from FE2 to SF2 is a pain as well. Best is to keep the two sims. separate for max. compatibility between mods. and the sim. such mods. were intended for.

Von S :smile:

Tnx a lot for awsome help.....:drinks:

• Thanks 1

I didn't feel that I came off as agressive, even considering my pure dislike of how crapun does business. sorry you took it that way.

===========

VonS: yeah, it's a pain to the FE2 aircraft into SF2, but it's doable.  I'm just sorry I couldn't get the SPAD close enough to the Sabre, to see the "Hat in the Ring" on both. The caption would have been something like "only 30 years seperate them". Both are 94th FS

94thfis-spad13-f86a.JPG

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wrench said:

I didn't feel that I came off as agressive, even considering my pure dislike of how crapun does business. sorry you took it that way.

Dear Kevin .I understood and thanks . as i said i only talk about that packs for example.Sorry I did not mean to be disrespectful  and about Capun  I dislike his behavior too...and at last... as you see "action view" and F12 is been in list of view command of SF2 series.