Sign in to follow this  

I have a VKB Gladiator 2 joystick which the throttle always comes up reversed in game. Tried many times in controller mapping. No matter where I start throttle its still reversed. To be honest Im using window 10 in Win 7 mode. Also reinstalled Direct x. Everything else works fine. All my other sims are fine including Win 10 controller app. Purchased SF2 WOV just yesterday. Also cant find controller file. Please help.

Thanks in advance

Johndw52

You need to go to your mod folder, StrikeFighters2, then Controls. You'll find the .ini file which by default is called Default, but it will have whichever name you specifiy in the control settings in the name. Open it up, and scroll down to find this:

[RangedControl004]
AxisControl=THROTTLE_CONTROL
MaxValue=1000.000000
MinValue=0.000000
DeadZone=0.000000
Saturation=100.000000
ReverseJoystick=TRUE__________________________________________This is what you'll need to change. From FALSE to TRUE, or TRUE to FALSE, depending on which it is on your file
MouseScale=10.000000
UseMouseRate=FALSE
ReverseMouse=TRUE
LimitValue=TRUE
SelfCenterRate=0.000000
KeyControlRate=1.000000
AllowKeyControl=TRUE
IncreaseControl=THROTTLE_UP
DecreaseControl=THROTTLE_DOWN
CenterControl=

Hope it helps!

• Like 1