(casually strolls in) Oooh hello everyone. Fancy seeing you lot here.

I must say those new screenies are looking excellent. The new towns and villages look so good in this new version.

• Like 1

Well, this technically challenged child had a time getting back in but I’m setting up my tent gents! Drinks are on me!:drinks:

• Like 3

It’s great that see some new faces here, welcome to our New (old) home. ..Man it’s good to be finally back :frantic:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mfair621 said:

Well, this technically challenged child had a time getting back in but I’m setting up my tent gents! Drinks are on me!:drinks:

Please tell me the 621 is not for the same reason I ended up with mandrews_2 :biggrin:

Nice to see more and more familiar faces from SimHQ popping in here - I will now be able to visit you gents' more frequently than on SimHQ since you are now digitally next door to the FE2 forums where I am usually lurking/posting about. Shuffling back and forth between CombatAce and SimHQ was perhaps the digital equivalent of a 20-mile walk. :biggrin:

Cheers all,

Von S

• Like 1

Terrific new shots Hellshade!

(and yay, I FINALLY figured out my old password (old email was defunct)). Welcome everybody! More and more familiar faces arriving. We should be in for quite a treat with BHaH II. :drinks:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mandrews_2 said:

Please tell me the 621 is not for the same reason I ended up with mandrews_2 :biggrin:

Sorry mate!

3 hours ago, mandrews_2 said:

You had a couple accounts so the system automatically uses the last created account and merges the old account. If you'd like something better like mandrews_621 then submit a support ticket and someone will change it for you.  

I feel like I'm coming home after years in the wilderness. Luckily for me I'm very unimaginative with account details, ie to say lazy, and logged straight back in. It's all kind of weird but good.

I had to update my password, because it wasn't strong enough for modern standards. Other than that it was easy getting back in.

The pictures look great!

Nice forum :smile:

looking forward to flying BH&H in the imminent future. Screenshots look incredible Hellshade, thanks!

• Like 1

Yay ... my old login still works! Nice not having to wade through advertisements anymore, and I love the way pictures are nice and large (no clicking tiny thumbnails).  Good move guys!!   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BuckeyeBob said:

So, I guess this is where all the cool guys hang out now?

well you and I are here Bob, so I guess it must be :)

On 3/24/2021 at 3:07 PM, BuckeyeBob said:

So, I guess this is where all the cool guys hang out now?

I'm here too now, though I'm pulling the overall composite cool guy ratings down a bit.

• Like 1

I,ve been monitoring this forum all along and am very happy to see our return here.  So my password and all the other stuff was never in doubt.

• Like 1

Fun to be back here! Hello all, good to see all these most excellent folks.

• Like 2