Winder

WOFF BH&H II is Coming Soon!

BHAHII.png

We are currently in beta test phase of our new WOFF BH&H II product and will announce a release date here and on our web site in the coming weeks!

...like two or more .....:censored:

In the meantime check out our website for some great vids, pictures etc. and here on CA  in the WOFF BH&H II general discussion section!

WM

• Like 6

Just a quick update from me - things are going very well with Beta Test and we are on track to hopefully release end of March (2021) :smile:

So yeah that's about two weeks... coincidentally.... :smile: 

WM

Still on track for a release of BH&H II 1st week in April.

Also I'll announce some news on intended WOTR development in a few days.

WM

• Thanks 6

Just a quick update from me on progress.

The BH&H II release build is compiled and uploaded to 2Checkout, our e-tailer, but alas they have not managed to make it live, as we had hoped, before the Easter weekend.

I will keep you all updated but its next week at the soonest at the moment, and all I can say is that at the moment it is out of our hands.

WM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Guys,  just to let you know we are still waiting on 2checkout, the problem is with them. We have been constantly on the case.  Some progress has been made, but we are not quite there yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..