Every day I open the forum in the hope that someone has achieved some way of being able to designate targets with the ground radar, and also be able to designate the targets that I want by moving the cursors for a Maverick. With that I am satisfied for the moment:dntknw:

• Like 7

every day i hope that TRANSPORT becomes unlocked as a player flyable mission

• Like 6

2 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

every day i hope that TRANSPORT becomes unlocked as a player flyable mission

Yes! SF2: Berlin Airlift

• Like 4

every day I hope I will stop editing files and finally start playing for the dog's sake..

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

Every day I hope that a Shin Kazama F-20 will finally be made because I am terrible at painting things

• Like 1

Every day i hope to start the game and through the internet kick some persons asses from this forum with AMRAAMs

• Like 2

Every day i hope i finish a campaign without the game regretting to inform me i died and caused a nuclear war because i was stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Every day I hope that TK will pop into these forums - even anonymously - and post relevant code/entries for the Environmentsystem.ini file that will allow for real turbulence effects.

Von S :smile:

• Like 7

Everyday I hope that the external ECM not used by AI bug will be corrected, among others ...

That tk, will give the source of SF2 (and FE2) to talented 3rd party developpers ...

• Like 2

Every day, I hope my wingman is going to actually give me cover when I ask for it

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

every day I hope I will stop editing files and finally start playing for the dog's sake..

Yes that is exactly what I am going though everyday. 

• Like 1

Everyday,  I come to the forum atleast 3 time and I hope to find that TK has giving us the  code so we can add and enhance this outstanding game to make it the greatest.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jack33 said:

Every day I open the forum in the hope that someone has achieved some way of being able to designate targets with the ground radar, and also be able to designate the targets that I want by moving the cursors for a Maverick. With that I am satisfied for the moment:dntknw:

This is my main wish for Sf2, this and A-A refuelling.

• Like 2

Everyday I hope we can fly this sim in VR.

Everyday I hope

a) I can find the time to finish Nihon Hitori 202X - hopefully that X becomes a 1.

b) For some modern Russian ships

c) For a legit Su-57 and J-20

d) For modern shore to ship weapons to go find

e) I can find the time for my 10 or so mission Harrier War scenario... that can turn into a Gripen War and F-35B War also.

Everyday I hope,

TK collaborates with BahamutoD (VTOL VR) to give us great Simming (SF2 Campaigns & variety of aircraft) with VTOL VR graphics & control!

Back to dreaming ...

What I do not understand is why TK does not allow modifying the code, I think that if the sim was improved, the sales would increase. I think so

2 hours ago, jack33 said:

What I do not understand is why TK does not allow modifying the code, I think that if the sim was improved, the sales would increase. I think so

Try to ask this in their Discord...

I gave up all Hope a long time ago. I'm a much happier person now

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

I'm agreeing with Wrench, as if TK wanted that to happen he would have made it happen. I don't fly as much as I used to admittedly but I'm not hoping for much, just the Win10 patch and that's it, whatever it brings.

• Like 3

Transport or Ferry missions would make civil plane flying possible. Would be nice to fly a DC-9 from London to Paris or so.

• Like 2

this day i hope.... to bump this thread up.

transport missions and non "bomb" cargo items would still be nice too

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I hope this game went on Steam years ago and got a cult following which allowed it to get all the stuff referenced in the files, or all the stuff available to the War Thunder guys without having to spend half my life and mortgaging my sister's long gone virginity to a Gulf Sheik to pay for bonuses to unlock aircraft. 

They remind me of these guys who spend their lives on gyms and get all buffed up. I envy them for their bodies, but then i imagine what they went through, then i think of doing it myself, I feel sorry about them and then I go back to my usual life of laziness and procastrination. I don't remember the last time i did any exercise i wasn't paid to do.

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2021 at 1:20 PM, macelena said:

Every day i hope i finish a campaign without the game regretting to inform me i died and caused a nuclear war because i was stupid. 

I'm just hoping that next time i fly a campaign i won't think up some idiotic mission plan that ends in disaster.  I figure the next time i'm really going for a 100 mission patch.