Polovski

BH&H 2 Screenshots and Movies Thread

Showing off my new Albatros DVa skin for my DID campaign :cool:

Many thanks to OvS for adding the insignia to the stock MFJ1 skin for me, superb job.

A3.jpg

A2.jpg

A1.jpg

• Like 3

Flying the DH2 (one of my favorite aircraft) I managed to down an Aviatik.

The detail on the Aviatik is fantastic, from the gunner's leather coat down to the spark plugs on the engine..... brilliant.

Dh2.jpg

• Like 3

On patrol with Esc 48... our new Nieuports are performing well against the Fokkers.
Flying today in such lovely weather one could almost forget there was a war on.

22.jpg

The patrol is led by Adjutant de Turenne, an experienced flyer.

23.jpg

We approach the lines... we have to be very alert as the enemy are sending up frequent patrols.

24.jpg

My little 'office' in the sky... I feel at home in here now.

25.jpg

• Like 4

OMG! Here too! I'm finding it hard to contain myself mister!. This should be classified "R". Children, avert thy eyes.

Got upgraded from the Bebe to the 17 today. Took down a few Alb.II's so going well so far for "Flight Sub-Lieutenant Bagpipe Bronson":biggrin:

qubRmKQ.jpg

ylqcsmJ.jpg

Edited by Bagpipe
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, catch said:

OMG! Here too! I'm finding it hard to contain myself mister!. This should be classified "R". Children, avert thy eyes.

Lol!... I know you like this little cute machine. Try to be calm... let me take you to the mess and find something that should help. The cook does a splendid egg banjoe, and with a bit of grease inside you it will help you to think of something else  :no:

But who can deny the absolute beauty of BH&H2 eh?... and Bagpipe, it looks a bit grim up there mate!

Mmmm egg banjoes. :smile: Nowt better lad ....

BH&H II is indeed beautiful Trooper. I keep looking at the scenery awed by what Winder has done. Not to mention what Pol's done of course. :wink: It was worth the 15 year wait.

Now confirmed that the best versions of WOFF for the Mac (both in WineSkin and Win10) are WOFF 4.18 and BH&H 2. Great stuff OBD! (Pics. below are from BH&H 2 with my ReShade presets, Xjouve terrain mesh max. quality, Xjouve "lite" water tweak, also my FrankenMiniTuner that improves FPS, 4L0M 1MB cloud textures, Olham's improved rivers, and some reflections improvements in various files in "shaders30," etc. - mini enhancement package that includes improved shader tweaks and the FrankenMiniTuner available here).

Cheers all and happy WOFFing,

Von S :smile:

FrankenBHAH2.thumb.jpg.7c15b688fb98a95c6fc29b1dd770158d.jpg

FrankenBHAH3.thumb.jpg.53129a9fb91532b763e424828c4abbca.jpg

Edited by VonS
Edited post.
  • Like 1

Love the colors in the first pic. Looks like a little blue tint has been added. Very realistic. Second pic, while nice, is a bit too green for my tastes.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, BuckeyeBob said:

Love the colors in the first pic. Looks like a little blue tint has been added. Very realistic. Second pic, while nice, is a bit too green for my tastes.

Identical subtle bloom imitation and clarity preset is active in both pics. - for another pic. with that same preset applied in BH&H 2, check this link. The two pics. above that post are from WOFF 4.18 by the way, top one with SweetFX applied, middle one with the same ReShade preset as applied in the third pic. over there from BH&H 2, and the two pics. provided here.

I think that the colors vary somewhat, between SweetFX and ReShade, and also version of WOFF in which such presets are applied - even if nearly identical preset files are used. But, of course, ReShade is optional and not included in the FrankenBHAH Enhancement Package.

NOTE: for those using my ReShade preset files in WOFF or WOTR, keep in mind that you may have to change/modify some entries to fit your particular gamma/color, and other, settings on your monitors - depends also on whether you are running an out-of-the-box monitor setup or one with a custom-calibrated filter already applied, as via ColorSync (on Macs). Lots of factors at work so tweak to taste obviously.

Cheers,

Von S :buba:

Edited by VonS
Added info.

After a few more tests, for those who are using my ReShade preset files - I recommend loading the one for WOTR in BH&H 2, and using the one for WOFF only in UE/PE editions of WOFF. Shaders are already somewhat brighter in stock form in WOTR/BH&H 2 than in UE/PE, particularly with my modified shaders.xml file from PE added to WOTR and BH&H 2. Pics. below are with the WOTR preset file loaded in BH&H 2 (the WOTR preset has lumasharpen and vibrancy values about 20% lower than the WOFF preset for UE/PE). And let's call that a good day's work for these tweaks - I will be quiet for a while here on the WOFF forums (and on SimHQ) as I tinker with FE2 oddities - but I will definitely be enjoying my flights in BH&H 2 and FrankenWOFF 4.18. (You've all done very well, as the young Mr. Grace would say. :cool:)

Happy WOFFing all,

Von S

pic1.thumb.jpg.ccc2aac1b0dc183740fdb2dc6fda3599.jpg

pic2.thumb.jpg.3152eb21c3d46320a3f112cdb9973ae2.jpg

pic3.thumb.jpg.f45f05ca95601848b6f42f58b2b13e8b.jpg

pic4.thumb.jpg.f8ea4ff0f456ea89dfbe943c91f09930.jpg

pic5.thumb.jpg.07a56f8b718a0791bf85c807b3481535.jpg

Edited by VonS
Edited post.
  • Like 1

Another pic from my DH2 campaign with RFC 32.

The DH2 has its limitations as anyone who's flown it in WOFF knows, but when flown properly it is great fun.

DH.jpg

• Like 4

The EII has his cowling blown off!

I love how your pilot, Albert, is looking in the direction of the enemy, as if he is contemplating what he has just done.

Edited by BuckeyeBob

Nah, as he's obviously freezing to death in the DH2 cockpit, he's probably thinking of the nice, warm fire in the Officers Mess.

Sandbagger has hosted two skins Mods for me.  The first one contains 290 new fighter and two-seater skins.  No WOFF Skin Pack Skins are overwritten by any of these.

The other Mod, Alternative Skins, has 81 fighter and two-seaters.  Some are just personal skins that I thought someone else might enjoy using but most of them replace a WOFF Skin Pack skin.  The reasons for these alternatives are given in detail in the ReadMe file, so look that over well. 

If you do not want some of these skins, please follow the information provided in the “Managing your skins” section of the ReadMe Files.

If you have any of my old UE/PE Mods I recommend you remove and or delete them.  Many of these skins are improved versions of them.  Not all of them have been replaced by this Mod but will be in the upcoming one. 

The screenshots shown here are only a sampling. 

Detailed Explanations of the sources and rational used in making these skins can be found in the ReadMe Files for each Mod. 

J74 Hippert.jpg

J29 Siempelkamp.jpg

TSYA FA23B Vallenor Rumpler a.jpg

TSVA FAA 257 1917.jpg

• Like 2

Hallo @Jerhear,

very nice!! I have used your skins for PE before and I think, they are very good. I will download it this weekend and add it in the mod-list here, CA.

Greetings!

• Thanks 1

I'll definitely be downloading these packs, many thanks... I mean, you can't have enough skins can you   :declare:

• Thanks 1

No Troop...you cannot.

Something else to add.  The Alternative skins do not pernanently overwrite the WOFF Skin Pack skins.  The JSGME saves them and puts them back, safe and sound, when you deactivate the Mod.