Polovski

BH&H 2 Screenshots and Movies Thread

On 5/1/2021 at 5:11 PM, Bagpipe said:

Got upgraded from the Bebe to the 17 today. Took down a few Alb.II's so going well so far for "Flight Sub-Lieutenant Bagpipe Bronson":biggrin:

qubRmKQ.jpg

ylqcsmJ.jpg

Man, skipping directly over the N16?!? It's like winning the lottery every time you play!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great fun! I am amazed at how much difference the little vibration animations make. I would vote to even up them a little more, if possible!

• Like 2

Very Nice. Sounded like you needed to reload the Lewis for the second one.

Quite cozy really

REOcQQu.jpg 

biCRXHv.png

Edited by Bagpipe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stache said:

Very Nice. Sounded like you needed to reload the Lewis for the second one.

That's probably true!

11 hours ago, AlbertTross said:

Still flying with 32 Squadron in the DH2, I'm making hay before the Albatrosse arrive.

You might want to put in for a transfer old chap... a nice little training job with Triggers back in Blighty  :lol:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TROOPER117 said:

You might want to put in for a transfer old chap... a nice little training job with Triggers back in Blighty  :lol:

Ha, no I'll stick it out with these chaps. It's 24th August 1916 in my campaign so I've got a few weeks yet before the Albatros starts arriving. I'll just increase the supply of whisky when they do.

The DH can hold its own against the Halberstadt and Fokker DII and III. 

1 hour ago, TROOPER117 said:

26 minutes ago, AlbertTross said:

Ha, no I'll stick it out with these chaps. It's 24th August 1916 in my campaign so I've got a few weeks yet before the Albatros starts arriving. I'll just increase the supply of whisky when they do.

The DH can hold its own against the Halberstadt and Fokker DII and III. 

Id rather face MVR ,Udet in fact any Hun all day every day than a Triggers ear bashing lads..:poke:    :biggrin:

Edited by Adger
  • Haha 2

Starting another Rother Nought career with the new version. A pretty successful mission for our Sqn, 3 down with no losses for ourselves, with one credited to me.

Edited by Rick Rawlings
  • Like 1

The first challenge I ever ran was the reverse of this, we were in the Eindeckers getting wiped, so I always feel bad for these guys!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Rick Rawlings said:

And what a view it is!

It's the view from the Guardhouse... the C.O. keeps putting him in there because he keeps crashing the bloody things!

3 minutes ago, TROOPER117 said:

It's the view from the Guardhouse... the C.O. keeps putting him in there because he keeps crashing the bloody things!

Ha, yes..... grounded due to good weather.

• Haha 1

Rest of Flight: "You don't need rockets..."
Me: "Why don't we take rockets?"
Rest of Flight: "Why in the world would you need rockets?!?"
Me: "It's a railyard attack. We can destroy a lot more with rockets than just guns!"
Rest of Flight: "...oh yeah..."

• Like 3

A couple of pictures from my DID campaign. Lou has kindly let me try out his Bertangles airfields MOD. It works very well and adds to the immersion, turning the separate airfields into a huge aerodrome. Not to mention the possible targets for any German bomber in mid 1918.

I also added one from a Nieuport career, love the detail on the Albatros.

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

MvRdown.jpg

• Like 2

I haven't made a vid in some time and it jolly well shows lol. I need lotsa practice to get my hand in again. Rick Rawlings has been churning out some beauties lately and he did say pics/vids are welcome in the accounts for the upcoming final, final challenge. So here's a quickie before the fun begins ....

• Like 2