Polovski

BH&H 2 Screenshots and Movies Thread

Thanks Rick. As for Chimney, although wounded by the concussive effects of the exploding Zep, he survived and recovered, thanks to the attentions of Nurse Gladys. The indestructible Captain Triggers went on to induce breakdowns in many a future pupil.

Good video mate... Triggers may be a few pence short of a shilling, but he's a leg-end too!  :no:

• Thanks 1

Nice. You know how to get a bloke excited with these vids of the Bebe. Cutest plane ever built. Except maybe Santos-Dumont's Demoiselle. Many decades before ultra-lights became a thing.

I like the WOFF bullet hole effect shown in the recon vid. But for the life of me I cannot use a steady zoom like you do without going all over the shop and losing my perspective. Practice I guess. My spotting is terrible.

And well aimed rocket firing in the balloon buster vid ! That learned 'em. 

Yeah, my view will still go wonky from time to time when I zoom in. I'll have to post that profile as even on YouTube people have said they like it. And yes, thank you, I thought that was a pretty good rocket blast which is why I was a little miffed that I seemed to be the only one in the flight who thought I should get some credit for it! :mad:

:cry:

I just realized that it is misleading to write 'recent skin jobs'. To make things clear, these are embellishments of existing skin jobs done by someone else for WOFF. I have merely added personal markings to these skin jobs.

Hats off to the guys who make skins from scratch !!

:good:

18 hours ago, Rick Rawlings said:

Yikes! Looks like it's time to roll up another Rother Nought!

I've lost count how many times I've lost wings on those bloody things  :censored:

"Mechanic! Why do we have a leaking roof here?"

Shot04-17-21-21-44-36.jpg

Edited by Becker04

Just some info:

This is Version 2.0 of User Skins. The download has 2 separate folders.

Pack 1 is the original mod with a few skins removed as irrelevant and a couple more added to make 284 sins.

Pack 2 is 147 new skins, including some for the American 1st Pursuit Group. Jastas 64w and 65 who opposed the Americans in the Toul area have some new skins, including a wingman skin for the Jasta 64w Pfalz which had been overlooked.

Alternate skins version 2.0 has some new skins, making 91 in the pack.

I am, again, posting some screenshots in the screenshot thread here and on SimHq.

Enjoy

Jerbear

J65 DVa Deutsche Michel.jpg

J27 Noltenius Hertha D.jpg

95th Avery Spad.jpg

Edited by jerhear
  • Thanks 1

Not the most dramatic or exciting screenshot, but I thought I'd share my first foray into making my own skin to celebrate my first pilot to make it more than 4 months (mid-October 1916 to March 1917 and going strong). I followed the cue of my squadron's Ace skins and put my pilot's initials on the upper-left wing and both sides of the fuselage below the cockpit. Wanted to make it a little more unique by including a name for the plane, and thought something dog-related made sense for a Pup squadron. Thanks to Mr. Rawlings for  the skinning tutorial thread on the other forum!

Shot06-16-21-10-42-20-min.thumb.png.d187bcdafc5890c7861bb36432c1f908.png

• Like 1

That came out really nice! And thanks to all the people who educated me and contributed to that thread. I do plan to port it over here, I am just waiting until I get editing privileges, as a it's going to be quite a haul to get all of the juicy tips and pictures that some of the top skinners have contributed over the years.

Finally found some time to fly..and what a day i picked to go up in   :rolleyes:

iL4XW2X.jpg

zRGlXy8.jpg

fBBnr0I.jpg

• Like 3

Nice shots pal.

One from me, took on a Nieuport with a good paint scheme and managed to down him and then recognised the pilot as Paul Tarascon, great skin whoever made that one.

Tarascon.jpg

• Thanks 1

Cheers lads..yep there’s some absolute superb skins in the sim, it must have taken hundreds of man hours to perfect them all. Massive kudos to the skinners great work gentlemen  :good:

Also how good do the clouds look, wow..Great work by OBD and of course a special mention to BuckeyeBob who’s work on improving them doesn’t go unnoticed or unappreciated pal..Fantastic job  :ok:

Edited by Adger