Polovski

BH&H 2 Screenshots and Movies Thread

Having some fun in an SE5a campaign.   Lots of power and great field of view.  Just need to Boom & Zoom rather than turn fight usually.   At least until I have them nicely damaged. 

SE5-1.jpg

SE5-2.jpg

SE5-3.jpg

SE5-4.jpg

SE5-10.jpg

SE5-11.jpg

SE5-12a.jpg

SE5-12b.jpg

SE5-14.jpg

SE5-15.jpg

SE5a-20.jpg

SE5a-21.jpg

• Like 4

Now that's certainly a different perspective on the air war... cruel and chaotic action going on in those videos, well done!

Sandbagger will be posting the re-release of all three Jerbear skin Mods shortly.

There are a number of changes to skin in the first 3 packs, contained in User Skins by Jerbear, which now contains 628 skins.  These do not replace any WOFF Skin Pack skins

More Skins by Jerbear now has Pack 4 and Pack 5 totaling 354 skins.  These do not replace WOFF Skin Pack skins

The Alternative Skin Mod has a number of new additions and some redesigned skins.  It now contains 166 skins.  A few of these are personal skins but the vast majority are replacements.  These were done because new information has become available since the WOFF Skin Pack was first done in 2013 or earlier.

The reasons and sources for each individual Alternate and user skin can be found in their respective ReadMe word files.

The changes made in the earlier Mods were due to my finally figuring out how to make a diagonal, Bavarian Rauten fuselage band work so I changed most of those.  Some of these are shown in the screenshots.

Enjoy

Jerbear

I was going to add a bunch more screenshots but this forum doesn't want to allow me to upload anything more.  So, you'll have to look at the SimHQ post.  This forum has it's points but uploading an image any larger than a postage stamp seems to be a problem.

SFI DVa Rolshoven.jpg

Edited by jerhear
  • Like 2

OBD,S Patch 1.20 using a variety of mods (Roberts mods,Jerbears excellent skinpacks, and BB,s brilliant OCM 4.2e )

sKQ6qI4.jpg

2tTB5aJ.jpg

• Like 1

What a Shot Seb, beautiful mate.

• Thanks 1

Couple more from my latest campaign ..were getting the DH4 any day soon.

0bGdLWv.jpg

AEk6Hnn.jpg

• Like 2

Skins pack 6 is out.  Here are some of the skins, more pictures are on the Mods Release thread, I had to split them between the two posts to get them all on this forum.

J7 DVII Jacobs.jpg

J24 DVII Ungewitter.jpg

J17 DV Gruter.jpg

J7 DVII lineup 2.jpg

FAA 203 1918.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant skins, cheers mate. :drinks:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, jerhear said:

Skins pack 6 is out.  Here are some of the skins, more pictures are on the Mods Release thread, I had to split them between the two posts to get them all on this forum.

Brilliant! Thank you ...

• Thanks 1

My favorite out of the custom skins I've made for my German pilot Conrad Kuenzl. I present his Albatros D.III, "Der Löwe von Sachsen":

large.61fb7b4991108_Screenshot(2978).png.b7eb29850ea707d502bd2ce7d925d3ff.png

large.61fb7b42ac6ad_Screenshot(2976).png.3409547749ec92527f833c0ded45108d.png

large.61fb7e0980d07_Screenshot(2981).png.5f38480d647be932489e271f556a8a61.png

After bouncing around the Kest and Kasta systems throughout most of 1916, Kuenzl finally got his big break with a post at Jasta 6 in November 1916. That was followed by a transfer into Jasta 11 just in time for Bloody April of 1917, which is where the above shots are from.

Here are a couple shots of Kuenzl's D.I, "Lazarus," a reference to the fact that (a) his last flight in an Eindecker ended with him surviving a crash, (b) flying a D.I with Jasta 6 revived his combat pilot career, and (c) the D.I was to revive the German air service in general.

large.61fb7c01c9b3b_Screenshot(2561).png.28a1a217424a4f6a5396fdb074d195fe.png

large.61fb7c52cf0b2_Screenshot(2553).png.edba15ef75c4c94a4fb8d4a1d4063225.png

He has 41 kills as of May 1917 - 11 behind Richthofen, but easily his closest rival.

• Like 1