Adger

WOTR Screenshots and Videos

I sincerely hope its ok to start off here with Screenshots Pol, WM and Erik? if not il remove them immediately thanks.

K7ZhHIa.thumb.jpg.e381ca700f87c823b83266b8d7941fd0.jpgeMLx1yY.thumb.jpg.f7bc6ce9c28c5f580c0497207cea9fda.jpg

wl4vEzt.jpgd9XRNtK.jpg

89JGtu3.jpg1RbLmCn.thumb.jpg.e0bd242de6ebf74256bb4e2b08870480.jpg

Edited by Adger
  • Like 5

A few more....

Shot05-02-19-21-05-01.thumb.jpg.0936018c8cde524ac0ff5110fb10b235.jpgShot05-02-19-20-19-58.thumb.jpg.fa08ca2b221a0b2fa6085d38456c39bf.jpg

Shot05-02-19-20-12-55.jpgShot05-02-19-20-17-30.jpg

Shot05-02-19-21-07-38.jpgShot05-03-19-21-35-42.jpg

Edited by Adger
  • Like 4

Great pics thanks Adger - yep WOTR is moving here too!

Ta

WM

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Winder said:

Great pics thanks Adger - yep WOTR is moving here too!

Ta

WM

Cheers WM, can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned for us in the future regarding both sims.

Regards 

Awesome pics! I also can't wait to see what the future holds for both sims!!!!

• Thanks 1

And a couple of pics. from me too, for this thread - have now finally gotten ReShade working on AMD vid. with WOTR - uses similar presets and identical options/filters to those found in my JSGME-friendly ReShade package for WOFF, and located under this post.

NOTE: ReShade shaves off about 10 FPS or so in WOTR but with my WOTR GPU Tuner Patch installed, it balances out (also recommended is to set v-sync to "on," for further smoothness, if necessary). I am using a tweaked shaders.xml file in WOTR too that I also use in WOFF (can be found in the WOFF GPU Tuner Patch).

Happy flying all,

Von S :smile:

Shot04-21-21-21-16-25.thumb.jpg.6f144c1f5f433e04fe9aeb9bdfb73b9d.jpg

Shot04-21-21-21-18-00.thumb.jpg.e96d1dbb51db189b9c00f06ac03ffb2c.jpg

Edited by VonS
Edited post.
  • Like 2

Flying Officer James O'Shea   RAF 54

wiHnKJs.jpg

OJ7Hros.jpg

Scgp6wg.jpg

7 hours ago, BuckeyeBob said:

Nice!

Go to bed! :biggrin:

Haha I did Bob, straight after posting these :biggrin:

Why are you still in bed? Didn't you hear the bell?... SCRAMBLE!

• Haha 1

OMG the dark side ! Traitor ! You didn't shoot did you Trooper ? Ol' Tinlegs would have put the boot in and have you charged and shot.

I really must fire this up again.:smile: But managing flaps, mixture, prop pitch, engine temps etc simultaneously along with all the other new hi-tech stuff  ..... and those sissy enclosed cockpits for goodness sake ! Well I really don't know if I'm up for it. :stars:

Well, you can imagine where I ended up... bailing out over Englander land!

They sent us up to some camp in Scottish land. Cold, full of the wind and rain... the guards speak something called 'Jockenese'... we have no idea what they are saying!

How barbaric. I guess you were hoping for tea and cakes. 

The three accents that crack me up are the Scots, Kiwis and South Africans. With apologies to all three, God bless 'em but ah dinna ken ah cannae help it.

Accents ah yes .... A long time ago I took my girls to the NZ premier theme park (only one I think) called Rainbows End. A couple of NZ girls running the rides were making fun of the way we say Fish and Chips! This is coming from people who say Fush and Chups, and sex instead of six. So I guess everyone makes fun of everyone else in this cruel world. :dntknw:

There was a time when you could take the mick out of each other and it would be laughs all round... now it's a bloody minefield out there. It's mad I tells ya!  :drinks:

A few old favorites of mine. Waiting patiently for where WOTR is going next.

S!Blade<><

WApxgJi.png

liHWZBg.png

lWKSCoI.png

ZCOSY8Z.png

l3DeeZR.png

8jgXvcY.png

Edited by Blade1
  • Like 1

Handsome screenies gents' - been a while since I posted under this thread, so here are a couple (taken during testing of the WOTR Enhancement Package Ver. 1.0).

Cheers all,

Von S :buba:

03wotr.thumb.jpg.58a2bef727cfb1f974b6560096035d1e.jpg

04wotr.thumb.jpg.5154babca54aa54423961a9bc43fe908.jpg

• Like 1

Flying an RAF campaign with No. 74 Squadron as "Tam Maguire" at the mo. Already racked up 3 confirmed with only 2 hours of combat time. Made up a personal skin today using an unused code (ZP-S) and based on the camouflage scheme used by the squadron from May-July:

nndPhk2.png

dWbldtI.png

Love that B/W underside! Used from 1938 till July 1940, was then back in use from November 1940 till May of the following year; the Brown/Green scheme being replaced by a Green/"Mixed" Grey/Medium Sea Grey pattern in August of 1941, the "mixed" grey finally being replaced by Ocean grey in early 1942 - a scheme which stuck around until 1948 when it and the roundels were replaced entirely.

-

Additionally, I've put together some new generic skins which are looking very sharp.

A Scheme over Dover
 xdUxxnh.png
 DlyaZNJ.png

B Scheme over the Supermarine works at Eastleigh
 nxjD9fO.png
 ucNPH2g.png

Edited by Lythronax
  • Like 1

Any pics of shipping or attacks on shippin with just the fighters?

I don't have any to hand not sure the guys do, but if you watch the video on our website it has some shipping attack near the start.

Also just remembered this superb shot posted recently on the WOFF Facebook page by Hellshade:

326995059_1216328728981794_6986362768605887506_n.jpg

Edited by Polovski