Sign in to follow this  
viper

firing aircraft cannons/guns

hi

i know i asked this question in here a few times but it keeps recurring

the guns on the skyraider and other aircraft wont work i tryed calibration my joystick many times set up a button for it and used default back space

i tryed everthing what funny is the ordanance missles rockets bombs work fine it seems that right after i set up for the primary gun and i go to the takeoff screen i try themand they works for a few seconds but when i take off and iam in the air they dont work this is with all of my aircraft this has been going on now for a while

iam getting frustrated as why everthing else works but not the guns they used to work but not now. can anybody please if possible can some one help me my joystick is wingman 3d didital it seems to hold the other commands i program into it but with the guns not even default keyboard command helps and i reinstalled several times to that didnt help

thanks for the help

viper

Hmmm, viper, you got me on this one. From the sound of it, you are doing everything right. Have you tried another sim altogether to be sure it isnt the stick or its trigger? Anyone got a suggestion?

I've got a CH stick and it does the same thing. Yes I tried it with other games and it works fine.

What's funny is,if I make a steep turn or roll, the guns work. I've tried about everything too. Reinstalls,remap and a toss across the room,but no joy :shock: