Well you know me, I am always looking forward and ready for new adventures. LOL I am thinking of financing a new project, again, a Russian plane, but a new one this time, the YAK-130. I asked around and I am waiting for an answer; if the team is ready and the price is right maybe I'll make it happen.. Please tell me what do you think and what plane did you have in YOUR mind  it should be build.

Yakovlev_Yak-_130_(modify).jpg

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 7

A new NON Craphead, Folland Gnat.

• Like 1

Oh and some updated Navy Venoms single and dual seat.

Ok...If we are talking Spitfires....A Mk I, II, and V ( clipped and full tip, also tropical with Vokes filter, or Abukir)

I'd be interested in seeing a Yak-130, nice little combat plane.

If it should be a russian bird, so i would like to see the MiG project 33. It based on the MiG-29 technology and the older Ye-8 design. It was intended to replace the MiG-21.

Here some pictures of a scale model which you can find in MiG museum Moscow:

P1010713_mig.jpg.93b4463aec12e361a38e2aa0d246b355.jpgP1010714_mig.jpg.24f364c8d7ba836136b21da0d2ea949d.jpgP1010788_mig.jpg.a29ed8343e51abd8464ecf1fc1aa210a.jpgP1010789_mig.jpg.5f1afbf63f23ebee975fc33a3c731dcd.jpg

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, trotski00 said:

Ok...If we are talking Spitfires....A Mk I, II, and V ( clipped and full tip, also tropical with Vokes filter, or Abukir)

brother, seriously??? Cocas and I did those years ago (Mk.V & LF, and the trop w/vokes)

and the Mk.1 is TMF, and been around even longer.

• Haha 1

Oh I haven't seen those, or at least I dont think so at least, I have so many downloaded aircraft I lose track at times hahahaha.....will check it out bruv. 

• Haha 1

And what happened to the SU-34 ??? that was a great project (with the cockpit included)

• Thanks 1

yeah we could use the yak130 in our sim

9 hours ago, Gepard said:

If it should be a russian bird, so i would like to see the MiG project 33. It based on the MiG-29 technology and the older Ye-8 design. It was intended to replace the MiG-21.

Here some pictures of a scale model which you can find in MiG museum Moscow:

I have the project 33 at about 65% in the making, both layout.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, PeacePuma said:

And what happened to the SU-34 ??? that was a great project (with the cockpit included)

Well, first, the cockpit was NOT included, I stated that even in the begining. It would have taken too much time to build it. Second, if you would have followed that thread, you would have known by now that the project was cancelled, because the team behind it changed its mind and didn't want to release it anymore. They had their reasons so I won't go into it now. Did you check the other project (the TU-160) ? It's in the download section.

Edited by UllyB

5 hours ago, logan4 said:

I have the project 33 at about 65% in the making, both layout.

It's good to know. As always, you are full of nice surprises.God speed with your project.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

i would like to see some Soviet types:

• Ye-152 A (Flipper, 2 engines)
  • Tu-154 (mainstay of eastern civil aviation)
  • Yak-130 is also very welcomed 

as for yet another Spitfire: we already have a whole bunch of it's subtypes, which cluster the aircraft selection panel. but of course: everybody has got his own pets ;-)

cheers

sokol

A Yak-130 model could also be used as the basis for the similar Aermacchi M-346 so you could get two planes for the price of one!

• Like 4

Yak-130 looks fun, but a crowd-funded Su-34 would be better.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, allenjb42 said:

A Yak-130 model could also be used as the basis for the similar Aermacchi M-346 so you could get two planes for the price of one!

interesting observation...I will have it under advise.Thanks

10 hours ago, JosefK said:

Yak-130 looks fun, but a crowd-funded Su-34 would be better.

I thought of that a lond time ago. Tens of planes could be made this way. There are a couple of hundreds of stabile members. One dollar/euro will be enough for each plane. If the price will be too high, for this plane I want to build, I will surely ask people what do they think about this suggestion as a part of the plane's price. Personally I wouldn't have minded to pay one dollar and benefit of a plane or many planes.

Ladies and gentlemen...finally we have a... WINNER ! We reached a formal agreement and soon the project will commence. I'll keep you posted.I hope you are all excited about the news (I surely would in your place)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, UllyB said:

I thought of that a lond time ago. Tens of planes could be made this way. There are a couple of hundreds of stabile members. One dollar/euro will be enough for each plane. If the price will be too high, for this plane I want to build, I will surely ask people what do they think about this suggestion as a part of the plane's price. Personally I wouldn't have minded to pay one dollar and benefit of a plane or many planes.

Put me down for $34 USD for a Su-34.  I can make that 34 Euros if need be.  Thanks!

That said, I await the Yak-130!  Fun little jet!

1 hour ago, JosefK said:

Put me down for $34 USD for a Su-34.  I can make that 34 Euros if need be.  Thanks!

That said, I await the Yak-130!  Fun little jet!

I entered you in the ledger with the mentioned amount Sir for future plans! LOL

• Thanks 1

Got a question for you regarding the YAK-130 model that it will be built and if you please I would like an answer from each of you who are excited about the new project. The model which serves as a trainer, which is identicall with the fighter/bomber one, has no afterburner. Searching for answers I found this:

The development of the engine started at Ivchenko-Progress of Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine in 1999. The engine was originally intended for the Yakovlev Yak-130 trainer aircraft. An after-burning version, the AI-222-25F (from Russian/Ukrainian "Форсаж", meaning reheat) is also available with thrust vectoring. In 2015 Russian manufacturer "Saljut" began to produce AI-222-25 without any Ukrainian involvement.[1]  

Now, I would like to hear your opinion, you want the model to have afterburner or not ? Please enter your option/preference until monday (monday, all day, included!) if you please. Thank you!

Edited by UllyB

In reality the Yak-130 has no afterburner. So i think the model should have no afterburner too.

BTW, not only the italian M-346, but also the chinese Hongdu L-15 is basing on the Yak-130 and looks very similar. What means you get 3 planes for one with the Yak-130 model.

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Gepard said:

BTW, not only the italian M-346, but also the chinese Hongdu L-15 is basing on the Yak-130 and looks very similar. What means you get 3 planes for one with the Yak-130 model.

Lucky me. :). I'll think about it. I will launch three planes instead of one. It's tempting. However I will need assistance for appropriate skins. If you wanna help here I would appreciate and we will all benefit of it.

I think the Chinese one is a little longer.

UPDATE

I think I could do 4 (Soko-G4 Super Galeb looks the same , it seems) LOL

Edited by UllyB