The modified cockpit (some parts repainted etc) I chose so far for it. I will also include a custom version of the plane with personal settings (textures, decals, engine visual effects etc), as the ones you see in these pictures.

img00044.JPG

img00048.JPG

img00046.JPG

img00038.JPG

img00038.JPG

img00019.JPG

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Please stay tuned for the weekend, for the grand opening. ;) Plane has been tested, mistakes to the model corrected and now it's ready to roll. Only the paperwork stuff remained to be finished.

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

One of our esteemed colleagues made a special skin for the event, the BELARUS Air Force scheme as a bonus for you all. You will find out his name in the grand opening , in weekend!

img00028.JPG

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 8

I uploaded the bird, it just needs moderator attendance. Enjoy and don't forget to let me know, on its page, your impressions! Thank you for your support in all those years and your kind words. I hereby declare the YAK-130 grand opening....well...open! LOL

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Many thanks ! :good:

• Like 1

You are welcome! Stay tuned, I might have something in store for you all soon. :)

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1

The YAK-130 odyssey didn't finish, yet! LOL. By the way did you like it so far ? LOL I intend to release a pack of new skins for it soon. So here's a sample of what I have in mind for it. Consider it a taste of things to come :)

img00029.JPG

decx.jpg

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think an all-black jet might be worth considering...

1 minute ago, JosefK said:

I think an all-black jet might be worth considering...

By allblack you mean a SR-71 ? LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, UllyB said:

By allblack you mean a SR-71 ? LOL

No, "Wraith".

608f225832059_5MP_of_WRAITHINBURNERHEADINGOUT_Upper_Right_Watermark.thumb.jpg.ca2a7b769176870413f3d7dfd695c25d.jpg

• Like 1

When I saw the word "Wraith" I remembered the Wraith from Heroes of Might & Magic series, though that Agressor F-16 looks nice. We'll see.

• Like 1

Another skin that it will be in the upcoming pack for YAK-130

img00032.JPG

digffgfojdz.jpeg

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

A work in progress

wesde.jpg

EK7gNAFXYAEJPrm.jpg

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 2

For the first time @UllyB I'm stumped on roundels.  What air forces are the first two w/ the Bangladeshi?

Good to see Myanmar and Laos as WIP!

Edited by JosefK

Could you rephrase the question please ? I don't understand what you do mean.

2 minutes ago, UllyB said:

Could you rephrase the question please ? I don't understand what you do mean.

I just wondered what nations you were doing and found out!

It says in the (real) photo, it's the Bangladesh Air Force. :)

The second one is Myanmar (ex Burma)

Laos skin will join the party soon as well.

7678528_original.jpg

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 3

A work in progress (second Myanmar skin at the horizon)

yak-130 asia.png

er4.jpg

• Like 4

The two Myanmar skins "in action".

img00040.JPG

img00042.JPG

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 4

Another skin is ready.

1.jpg

img00043.JPG

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 6

Because the SF2 engine allows it and because I want to offer you a complete experience with these skins, I decided to make TALISMAN ECM skins for every skin , to match the color. Otherwise it would have look weird (black on a blue skin etc). I hope you will like it. I am working at that for the moment, tomorrow I will come up with some shots to see the visual effect of the color match. Of course, in the end everyone takes what it sees fit for his/her taste. I wanted to give a hand and come forward into anyone wishes to have matching colors for skins and those slick ECM made for YAK-130, doing the job they would've done to change everything to match.

Here's the easiest way to do it just for the people who are not familiarized tweaking these kind of things:

You "split" the YAK-130 for each country (make sure in aircraft's dataini file you have this: Export=FALSE) and in each loadout.ini file you add the appropiate ECM pod name. For countries that have more than one skin and you want to see (let's say you have 2 skins like in Myamar for example) them all (the ECM skins for each I mean), you use this trick:

you put for the first aircraft skin StartDeafult=1 in its ini and TextureSet.ini files and for the second you choose a year when you want to appear, from that day onward, and set StartDefaut=XXXX (the year) in its ini and textureSet.ini files.

Also you should have modify , in LOADOUT.INI file of the aircraft like these lines as it follows (I set, for the second skin the year 2034; Notice the slightly CHANGED name for the second skin ECM pod):

You , also need, for the second aircraft skin, to add the DefaultFor=.......... parameter (STRIKE, CAS etc). the names must match the names give from dataini file of the aircraft and NOT the ones given in LOADOUT.INI file!!! (CAS and not ATTACK!), otherwise it will default to the default skin , which, obviously , wont't match the ECM pod skin for that airraft skin you want.

However I will upload all the files you need in order to work exactly as was supposed to, so you don't have to worry or complicate yourselves. :)

img00052.JPG

3.jpg

img00055.JPG

img00056.JPG

img00058.JPG

img00059.JPG

img00060.JPG

img00061.JPG

img00062.JPG

img00064.JPG

img00063.JPG

img00065.JPG

img00066.JPG

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1

First part of the skin pack is out.

• Like 1

I apologize, in the rush to upload the pack I forgot the decals folder. Now it is corrected, I updated the pack.

Second pack will have these skins plus a fictional one.

9248b8c50eab0fb7c0fea5806aff07f2.jpg

1e9a13507a4b574856bb0c2bb97fa92c.jpg

KittyHawk 48th Yakovlev Yak-130 'Mitten (90).jpg

7678528_original.jpg

12953690523_7f9e0a06ef_b.jpg

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1