Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

Tech support

Before posting tech support issues

Please read through the WOFF BH&H II FAQ.  Available from https://www.overflandersfields.com/support.html

If the answer is not there, PLEASE only post Tech Support issues in the WOFF/WOTR - FAQ/Technical Issues sub forum;   https://combatace.com/forums/forum/336-woffwotr-faqtechnical-issues/ .

ALSO NOTE please do NOT post any WOFF log files in a forum - and do NOT post order numbers and such here - only send to support email found in the  WOFF BH&H II FAQ.

Edited by Polovski

How long does it take to get the "download" email? I ordered the product on 4/9? Still no sign of a confirmation email (and, yes, I check my junk folder :))

44 minutes ago, DoctorQuest said:

How long does it take to get the "download" email? I ordered the product on 4/9? Still no sign of a confirmation email (and, yes, I check my junk folder :))

Got mine less than 5 minutes of confirmation DoctorQuest, hopefully Pol il see your post and advise.

I did check and the 2checkout email address is correct.

Yup. Hoping I can get started with this over the weekend. 

I will gladly provide the order number, etc. if that helps.

16 minutes ago, DoctorQuest said:

I did check and the 2checkout email address is correct.

Yup. Hoping I can get started with this over the weekend. 

I will gladly provide the order number, etc. if that helps.

Dont post it here Doctor, and im only a member. You could perhaps send Polovski a PM he might get notifications to his email and see it sooner. or contact support(at)overflandersfields.com

I think I emailed you in support.  Sent it to both of the emails you use (one used in your email, and one in order).

Just a heads-up,  do NOT post order numbers in the forum they are private!

If you still don't get the email send an alternative address to support  (using a different ISP please)