Sign in to follow this  
JohnLewis141997

WOFF without Ankor's Shaders

Hello guys,

Is it possible to play WOFF without Ankor's shaders as it impacts the framerate quite badly and also causes stuttering and I want to play WOFF with the standard CFS 3 graphics if it possible to do so, I have both UE and PE versions 

Under the "Workshop" settings in the WOFF menu, choose "default shaders" instead of "DX9 enhanced shaders."

Having said that, I recommend keeping enhanced shaders on and trying out my WOFF GPU Tuner Patch instead (for WOFF PE, for WOFF UE see instead my tips under the long "WOFF on a Mac" thread on SimHQ).

From previous tests on my rigs., choosing default shaders (DX8 I think they were?) gives worse FPS and less sharp graphics.

Cheers and happy tinkering,

Von S :smile:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VonS said:

Under the "Workshop" settings in the WOFF menu, choose "default shaders" instead of "DX9 enhanced shaders."

Having said that, I recommend keeping enhanced shaders on and trying out my WOFF GPU Tuner Patch instead (for WOFF PE, for WOFF UE see instead my tips under the long "WOFF on a Mac" thread on SimHQ).

From previous tests on my rigs., choosing default shaders (DX8 I think they were?) gives worse FPS and less sharp graphics.

Cheers and happy tinkering,

Von S :smile:

I can get pretty good frame rate from CFS3 but applying Ankor's Shader dramatically drops the frame rate and want to play WOFF without shaders like on CFS 3. Thanks for your advice anyway Von  

• Thanks 1

Some things to try..

Leave the shaders on and try lowering other settings in workshop under the Graphics Details.  Aircraft shadow detail,  Terrain Shadow detail,  Cloud shadow scale and density.

Also reduce your settings on your GPU control panel for antialiasing etc.

Set your forests to Low perhaps, lower airfield complexity.