Sign in to follow this  
Buffin

"Run-Time error 13"

When I wanted to replay the flight plan, a "Run-Time error 13" warning appeared and the game shut down. Has it happened to anyone yet? I think it was a long time ago a similar problem with the old version of WOFF and it was solved by another patch. 

Run time error 13.jpg

Hi Buffin,  can you say what you where clicking on at the time?

Can you send the logs and files please from LOGS folder to our support email,  - also we'd need outcomes.xml, your mission xml, and your pilots please?  This all provided you have not run another mission sim since the error. 
Please see the last 2 pages of the FAQ how to find those things and send please.

(If you HAVE run the sim since and flown, then the info won't be any use. If so if you get the error again then exit and gather the files as above please and send to support).

WOFF BH&H II FAQ is here : 

FAQ_WOFF_BH&HII

thanks.

For security don't post any logs here please.

Edited by Polovski

49 minutes ago, Polovski said:

Ahoj Buffine, můžeš říct, na co jsi v tu chvíli klikal?

Můžete nám poslat protokoly a soubory ze složky LOGS na náš e-mail podpory, - také bychom potřebovali outcomes.xml, vaši misi xml a vaše piloty, prosím? To vše za předpokladu, že jste od chyby nespustili jiný simulátor mise. 
Podívejte se na poslední 2 stránky často kladených dotazů, jak tyto věci najít a odeslat.

(Pokud jste sim spustili od té doby a letěli, pak informace nebudou k ničemu. Pokud ano, pokud se chyba zobrazí znovu, ukončete a shromážděte soubory, jak je uvedeno výše, a pošlete podporu).

WOFF BH&H II FAQ je zde: 

FAQ_WOFF_BH a HII

dík.

Z bezpečnostních důvodů zde nezveřejňujte žádné protokoly.

Everything works as it should, but after each mission in the campaign and in "Quick Combat" when I want to recap the flight (using the button: "Review Mission", in the attachment in the picture) the error message Run-time error 13 appears and the game crashes into windows. But otherwise the game works for me without any problems.

Campaign Screen - adjust aircraft WOFF BH&H II 2021.03.12.png

Could be related to the language setting on the PC what language is it set to, Czech?   See per section 5 in the FAQ.

Does it happen every time you go into QC?  If so, could you please make the error happen, and then send the outcomes.xml please (to the support email address) ?

The other files would be good to thanks.

Edited by Polovski

1 hour ago, Polovski said:

Could be related to the language setting on the PC what language is it set to, Czech?   See per section 5 in the FAQ.

Does it happen every time you go into QC?  If so, could you please make the error happen, and then send the outcomes.xml please (to the support email address) ?

The other files would be good to thanks.

Before turning on the game, I always switch the keyboard to EN. Otherwise, everything works as it should. I'll look at the procedure in your manual and I'll try to send it. Thank you :) 

OK thanks Buffin we hope to have fix for it soon.

- edit: Fixed in V1.02  (not yet released)

Edited by Polovski