Sign in to follow this  
rjw

MODS release

Pol, would you be so kind as to promote this thread to a sticky

This thread is intended as a place where modders can announce the release of their mods for BH&H II

An excellent idea RJW - and also I include a couple of links below, for the convenience of WOFFers, to mods-related threads that are already under the technical section of these various threads and sub-threads. Perhaps there is a way of consolidating all of the mods-related threads, or at least to have one of the threads stickied, which then points to all of the other mod-threads and links.

Cheers all (handy links below),

Von S :smile:

Becker's Mod-Compatibility Lists

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/95976-woff-bhh-ii-mods-where-130421/

WOFF BH&H 2 Mod-Compatibility Lists, Mod FAQs, etc.

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/95914-woff-bhh-2-mods-compatibility-lists-mod-faqs-etc/

Edited by VonS
Edited post.
  • Like 1

Updates to WOFF - Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods

Sandbagger  is in the process of uploading the modified components of the "WOFF - Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods".

They can be obtained at the following link:  https://thatoneplease.co/WOFF.html    under the "Airfields" tab. WAIT A DAY OR SO, do not download any of the component mods that are there previous to today.

The updates to the following mods have been done to make them compliant with the naming conventions of BH&H II. If you are on BH&H II you should update these mods if you are running any previous releases:

"WOFF 2 BH&HII - Consolidated Periods and CampaignData Mod by RJW"
"WOFF 4a - Consolidated Custom Airfields Mod"

Please be aware that the following custom airfields by RAF_Louvert have not been updated at this time but are included in the mods. You should not have any problem with Lou's airfields but if you do just let me know:

Bertangles
Conteville
Vert Galand
La Lovie
Bailleul
Estrée-Blanche
Belfort
St. Omer
Bray Dunes
Boistrancourt
Farnborough

The updates to the following mods have been done to populate the stock WOFF airfields within the "WOFF - Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods" suite:
"WOFF 1 - 1914+ Custom Facilities - Full Trees Populated by Panama Red"
"WOFF 1 - 1917+ Custom Facilities - Full Trees Populated by Panama Red"
"WOFF 1 - 1917+ Custom Facilities -Reduced Trees Populated by Panama Red"
"WOFF 1 - 1918+ Custom Facilities - Full Trees Populated by Panama Red"
"WOFF 1 - 1918+ Custom Facilities -Reduced Trees Populated by Panama Red"

Please also download and read the "WOFF - Consolidated Custom Mods Summary Readme.docx" file which explains the updates.

Best Regards

Edited by rjw
  • Thanks 2

Hi all,

The latest updates for the 'WOFF - Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods' are now available on Sandbagger's Web site under the "Airfields"

Link to the site:

https://thatoneplease.co/WOFF.html

The page are dated 28th April 2021. If you don't see that date in the header block of those pages, clear your internet cache or refresh the page.

Edited by rjw
  • Thanks 1

Sandbagger has hosted two skins Mods for me. You can find them on his Mods page under User Skin Mods.

The first one contains 290 new fighter and two-seater skins.  No WOFF Skin Pack Skins are overwritten by any of these.

The other Mod, Alternative Skins, has 81 fighter and two-seaters.  Some are just personal skins that I thought someone else might enjoy using but most of them replace a WOFF Skin Pack skin.  The reasons for these alternatives are given in detail in the ReadMe file, so look that over well. 

If you do not want some of these skins, please follow the information provided in the “Managing your skins” section of the ReadMe Files.

If you have any of my old UE/PE Mods I recommend you remove and or delete them.  Many of these skins are improved versions of them.  Not all of them have been replaced by this Mod but will be in the upcoming one. 

I will post some screen shots in the screenshot thread

Jerbear

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, jerhear said:

Sandbagger has hosted two skins Mods for me. You can find them on his Mods page under User Skin Mods.

Thanks very much, Jerhear.  I've always greatly enjoyed your skins.  The more the merrier!

• Thanks 1

Cheers Jerhear - some very nice work, I look forward to using them

Regards

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

I've created MODs to change the menu music in WOFF. There is a German version which is now on Sandbaggers site here https://thatoneplease.co/WOFF.html

The mod replaces the 'MenuMusic' files with various marches, songs and speeches from WW1 for a bit of added immersion. No other sound files are changed.

British and French mods will be available very soon and I'm creating an American one too.

Enjoy

Albert

• Thanks 1

Further to this. If you have already downloaded any of my music Mods can you go into the unzipped mod and click through the folders until you reach the sound files themselves.

Can you please delete all other files except those called MenuMusic.... MenuMusic 1, 2, 3 etc.

Those other files shouldn't be in there.

The MODs on Sandbaggers site are being updated as have my originals.

Cheers

Albert

Hi

I have fully re-worked and updated my mission file set, fully compatible with BH&HII, and this is now available from the Downloads section here : 

There is also a separate set of Defence missions (the solo missions that kick in when a unit is 'working up' or non-operational) that have been changed slightly to give them a national flavour to fit in with the main mission set. Also available from the Downloads section as Bletchley's Defence Mission Types.

When you add these to WOFF and use the '3rd Party Mission Types' switch in Workshop they will expand upon the stock set of campaign missions (especially so for the Recon. / bombing units) and add historical detail and instructions to the briefings. The primary log entries will be added in the language of the unit. 

Have fun, and let me know if you have any problems.

B.

• Like 2

Just some info:

This is Version 2.0 of User Skins. The download has 2 separate folders.

Pack 1 is the original mod with a few skins removed as irrelevant and a couple more added to make 284 sins.

Pack 2 is 147 new skins, including some for the American 1st Pursuit Group. Jastas 64w and 65 who opposed the Americans in the Toul area have some new skins, including a wingman skin for the Jasta 64w Pfalz which had been overlooked.

Alternate skins version 2.0 has some new skins, making 91 in the pack.

I am, again, posting some screenshots in the screenshot thread here and on Combat Ace.

Enjoy

Jerbear

• Like 1

Just wanted to add that the BHAH II consolidated  airfield mod has been released,  It’s available over on Sandbaggers site.

Hi all,
Rob has released an updated WOFF 0 BH&HII - Consolidated Custom Facilities Airfields Mod (Version 1.2).

The download is available in the 'User Mods Pages' (Airfields).

Airfields

The page is dated 8th July 2021. If you don't see that date in the header block of those pages, clear your internet cache or refresh the page.

• Thanks 1

Sandbagger has hosted/posted version 3 of User skins and Alternatives.

Pack 3 has 193 new skins/all the older skins have had an image quality upgrade and some rework.  Some misplaced skins were removed from Pack 1 to Alternatives or deleted.  So now there are 279 in there and 149 in Pack 2 and 124 in Alternatives.

There are skins for Kest 1 and 3/some Fokker DVII {Alb) with five color wings and fuselages and t here are skins to fill in the BH&H2 gaps in  Jastas 4/5/10 15 and 18.  I made some early Pfalz DIII factory camouflage crates for Jasta 10 and put some in Kest One, just for Fun (poem).

More pictures are posted in the screenshots thread here and on the SimHq forum.

J10 Kuehn Pfalz.jpg

ALERT to users of BH&HII CCFA

A new update to "WOFF 0 BH&HII - Consolidated Custom Facilities Airfields Mod" is soon to be released by Sandbagger.
It is version 1.4, which is required if you are using JJJ65's "Mission Editor". It contains a correction which otherwise would cause Mission Editor to fail in the 1918+6 Period.

- This release has corrections to the 1918+6 Periods “.csv” file for JJJ65’s Mission Editor. The header line was erroneously shuffled to the end of the file."

Regards

On 7/28/2021 at 11:19 AM, jerhear said:

Sandbagger has hosted/posted version 3 of User skins and Alternatives.

Pack 3 has 193 new skins/all the older skins have had an image quality upgrade and some rework.  Some misplaced skins were removed from Pack 1 to Alternatives or deleted.  So now there are 279 in there and 149 in Pack 2 and 124 in Alternatives.

There are skins for Kest 1 and 3/some Fokker DVII {Alb) with five color wings and fuselages and t here are skins to fill in the BH&H2 gaps in  Jastas 4/5/10 15 and 18.  I made some early Pfalz DIII factory camouflage crates for Jasta 10 and put some in Kest One, just for Fun (poem).

More pictures are posted in the screenshots thread here and on the SimHq forum.

J10 Kuehn Pfalz.jpg

Thats an awesome paint scheme.

Thanks WW

It's similar to one used by a member of Jasta 30 on an Albatros.  Loved it the minute I saw it and was looking for an opportunity to use it.

Jb

Skin Pack 4 has been sent to Sandbagger.  He will announce it on SimHq and I guess here as well when he posts it.

Pack 4 has 170 skins, which brings the total for the four packs to 789.  In addition there were some more Alternative skins added, bringing that pack up to 143 skins, making a grand total of 932 in all five packs.

My script compiler would not allow me to add Pack 4 to the existing Mod “WOFF User Skins by Jerbear,” so, I had to make a new one.  This is “WOFF More Skins by Jerbear.”  Pretty inventive title, I know.

At Schredward’s instigation, I did the snakes of Kest 8, which turned out not to be as hard as I thought they would be.

There are a number of DVIIF skins in Pack 4 and I finally got the courage up to mess with Jasta 11, which I felt was sacred territory and should be tread lightly upon.  Bruno Schmaling is supposed to be coming out with a new book sometime on Jasta 11, so some of these may be changing with the new information.

There are several Staffels in this pack which had either very few, or no skins at all, namely 51, 58 and 68.

Jasta Boelcke is in there, including my attempt at Kirschstein’s optical illusion striped job.