Hi, Not sure where to put this but I'm having a problem with my throttle, It seems to not go past 50% and then some times it goes to idle and stays there which causes me to hit the ground, I have bound it to my joystick throttle and also tried 1 through 0 and the +&-  but nothing happens. I'm a newbie to WOFF BH&H2 and still trying to set up my controls. Thank you.

Hi,

Correct the number keys on the top of the keyboard are already defined  from 10% to 100% throttle (1 = 10% 0 - %100).  +/- also increases and decreases the throttle.

If your throttle is acting weird then very likely you have another joystick or other controller that has also an axis assigned to throttle.

Check for any other controllers showing up in the WOFFkeys program and remove any axis they should not use.

Please see the BH&H II FAQ it has tips on this (see support page on the website).

3 hours ago, Polovski said:

If your throttle is acting weird then very likely you have another joystick or other controller that has also an axis assigned to throttle.

Check for any other controllers showing up in the WOFFkeys program and remove any axis they should not use.

@Graham1964 I use the Logitech X-56 throttle and stick combo. I had a similar experience yesterday (patched to 1.04). Below are the WOFFKeys settings for my throttle.

6086c597bbfc0_Workshopthrottleconflict.jpg.0066838510426f2597571dae386b4988.jpg

You might notice that I have NOTHING bound to the Z Axis, which on the X-56 is the thumbwheel/rotary axis on top of the right-hand throttle lever. In other sims I use that to control propellor pitch (rpm). 

Typically I use the auto-pilot until the formation is joined up. Upon disconnecting auto-pilot, I was unable to get the power above 50%. Both throttle levers were full forward, but the rest of the formation was pulling away. I hit the F5 key to see that power was maxed out at 50%. I could reduce to 0% so I thought the sim was giving me a random engine failure and I headed back to base to land. While I was headed back I started fumbling with buttons and switches thinking perhaps I had porked my WOFFKeys programming (that I had tested pretty well). Turns out that the Z-Axis was acting not as a throttle but more like a limiter switch. Meaning when I turned it full anti-clockwise I got 100% power and full clockwise I got 0% power with the throttles full forward. However, with the throttles full aft (Idle) cycling the rotary did NOTHING. 

I suspect I had the Z-Axis at the max value of 10000 (full anti-clockwise) when I initially programmed WOFFKeys. But I cannot be sure. I went back and set the Z axis to the mid-range detent (that 4961 value cycles to 5000) then bound the Throttle to my throttle lever (Y Axis). Testing so far shows the Z Axis rotary is not affecting the power setting at all.

Good luck.

Thanks, guy's, looks like my CH pedals are affecting my throttle, I tried unbinding them but that doesn't work. While the CH pedals are selected the Z-axis fluctuates at 50% until I move the pedals then it goes up and down. How do I remove the Z-axis from my pedals? 

Ok got it to work. Thanks again. What a difference when flying the Snipe at full speed. She's a beast.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Graham1964 said:

Thanks, guy's, looks like my CH pedals are affecting my throttle, I tried unbinding them but that doesn't work. While the CH pedals are selected the Z-axis fluctuates at 50% until I move the pedals then it goes up and down. How do I remove the Z-axis from my pedals? 

That oddity of the rudder pedals axis defaulting to the throttle is something I experienced as well. Glad you got it sussed out.