I am about to give up on making boats with missiles, I have been working on the data file for more than 2 months, I have tried everything to get the missiles to fire from the correct place but failed. a lot of dear friends tried to help me to fix the missile to fire and track the targets, but we didn't get it correct.  mostly it is me not understanding the data file.
So I am asking anyone to help to fix the problem of the missiles and I am attaching the files please try to see the data file and test and please again show me what is I am doing incorrectly. 

thank you community in advance for everything but I am about to lose it with missiles.

TNC-45-Help.zip

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Check your PM inbox I sent you something that maybe could help you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@GKABS I did not realize that you were so frustrated by the issue. I will bump looking over that ship and missile up my priority list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelp said:

Check your PM inbox I sent you something that maybe could help you

Thank you so much angelp. :clapping:

36 minutes ago, KJakker said:

@GKABS I did not realize that you were so frustrated by the issue. I will bump looking over that ship and missile up my priority list.

That is really nice of you KJakker :friends:

• Like 1

If you take a break from missile carrying boats, there's a wealth of guns-only we could use. Just saying.... :wink: 

(i have a short list, if you're interestered...)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Wrench said:

If you take a break from missile carrying boats, there's a wealth of guns-only we could use. Just saying.... :wink: 

Nah, you know I will never give up making boats with missiles having a wonderful community like AC that is always ready to lend a hand.  send the list let me see (Message). :pilotfly:

I think I may have found the issue. You have the "MinPitch=" and "MaxPitch=" set to the same value in order to fix the missile's angle in the launcher. That works under the [WeaponSystem] entry. However when you are using the SystemType=GUNNER for missiles, even ground attack missiles, you need to set MinPitch=0 so that the gunner can see targets at sea level.

GK-AlSanbouk-TNC-45_mod1_DATA.INI

[Launcher_Base01]
SystemType=GUNNER
GunnerID=5
TargetType=GROUND
MissileRange=72000.0
MinMissileRange=1500
PitchLimited=TRUE
PitchAngleRate=45
MinPitch=12.85 <----------------------------------Change this to 0.0
MaxPitch=12.85
DefaultPitchAngle=12.85
YawLimited=TRUE
YawAngleRate=90
MinYaw=210
MaxYaw=330
DefaultYawAngle=-80
YawModelNodeName=ASMdummy01
PitchModelNodeName=ASMdummy01
MissileLaunchTime=5.0
ViewportPosition=0.387924,-8.15175,3.85665
IndependentSearchChance=100
LookAroundChance=100
GunnerFireChance=100
GunnerFireTime=1.0
MaxMissilesInAir=1

Edited by KJakker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much KJakker :good: I will test and report back. :pilotfly: 

Very nice model M. ! It would be a shame not to have it in the download section working properly. I hope you will find the right path to see it through.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wrench said:

Wench, would this short list happen to be the combined World War II navies of all the allied and axis powers? :grin:

• Haha 2

why, of course. why would ask??? :lol:

in truth, i was thinking of USN 8 in gun cruisers from ww2, that were used in Korea and SEA. however, some RN and soviet post-war to 1960s would be cool, too.