Anybody want to make a new logo for the top of the WOFF forums. I put something together a couple months ago and as you can tell I didn't spend much time on it. Anyway, I've been looking at for the past couple months and I think it needs to be better. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's the image at the top of this page that says OBD Software and WINGS OVER FLANDERS FIELDS. I know there's some talented folks out there so how about it?   :smile:

E

• Like 1

I am bereft of any talent whatsoever Erik so that includes me out. Not to mention lazy. But the logo could do with a makeover. My suggestion would be something based on the box art on OBD's site? Looks good to me. I miss the days of boxed products.

6094b62cef231_boxart.thumb.png.f5c91950e00ad9c17e7c75e8ca9976fb.png

Not too keen on the II tacked onto Between Heaven & Hell either. To me it looks like an afterthought. Maybe a sim rename as well as a new Logo would have been good. 

• Like 1

It's a good idea... but as I don't have an artistic bone in my body I'll defer to a more talented and worthy member of our super community  :dntknw:

I'm only talking about the this website gents. I don't think Pol' would take too kindly to me offering to rebrand his goods. :blink:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Erik said:

I'm only talking about the this website gents. I don't think Pol' would take too kindly to me offering to rebrand his goods. :blink:

Quite right! Sorry old chap, I got a bit carried away there. :smile: