Sign in to follow this  
AlbertTross

Pilot Log Editor

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the Pilot Log Editor we used in UE and PE works in BHAH II? 

If not has it been updated to BHAH II yet anywhere?

It's a great little tool which I liked a lot.

Cheers

Yes an updated version was bookmarked on here last month. Here you go see enclosed file mate.

WOFF BH&H2 Pilot Log Editor.7z

Edited by trotski00
  • Thanks 1

Is it the finished updated version for BH&HII? Last, what I have seen, was a beta-test-version.

Thanks and Greetings!

It works just fine, ignore the fact that it says its beta, I am unsure as to why it is , I think when he posted it up, he wanted to make sure it worked ok, which of course it does.

1 hour ago, trotski00 said:

It works just fine, ignore the fact that it says its beta, I am unsure as to why it is , I think when he posted it up, he wanted to make sure it worked ok, which of course it does.

Actually he didn’t post it, he sent it to me explaining he hadn’t tested it since he didn’t have BH&H2. I included the beta label.

Ahhh ok, that then makes it clear, however my statement that it works just fine, still stands :clapping:

I've had some trouble with the "transfer" function of the Pilot Log Editor as downloaded from this thread; I've got the placeholder pilot all set for my original pilot to transfer into, and selected it in the dropdown menu, but when I click 'confirm transfer' nothing happens. Have any of you used this feature recently, and if so do you have any tips as to what I might be doing wrong?

EDIT: I've just realised how absurd it is to include so little detail while asking for help. To clarify: I'm trying to transfer a pilot from 54 RFC on 31 March, 1917, to 56 RFC on April 1st. I also tried transferring him to a French squadron, also April 1st, just to see if the issue was that I was trying to keep him in the RFC.

Edited by Mortuus

@Mortuus,

sorry to reply so late. I have just tested the transfer function and it works well. Does anybody here encountered the same problem?

BH&HII Pilot Log Editor v 0.9.1 released, download available  here .
Updated for BH&HII, revised transfer function, small fixes (terms and names).
Enjoy.

• Thanks 2

Cheers Jara, great stuff mate.