Sign in to follow this  
Mfair621

Assigned aircraft

Good day folks. When my DID pilot gets out of hospital, we will be receiving the new Fokker DVII. As my pilot does not have the rank, he will not get one but there are some in reserve. How do I assign one to myself? I think he has the victories to warrant such actions. 

MFair, very simple that one,  when in the campaign, click on the inventory/workshop area to view the stores.  A pop up explains what to do next.   But basically next screen simply click the aircraft next to your name on the right

Edited by Polovski
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Pol! I did not get a pop up but when I scrolled the mouse over my allocated aircraft it lit up. Click and presto. Thanks again. 

Oh Hell.  The Fokker DVII. 

Just when I'd grown accustomed to those pesky DR1s.  This Fokker chap becomes tedious...

OK great MFair :).    The pop up only appears on the first 3 times you visit the inventory (i.e. after a new install) then it does not appear again so possible you have visited there from time to time.

1 hour ago, Polovski said:

OK great MFair :).    The pop up only appears on the first 3 times you visit the inventory (i.e. after a new install) then it does not appear again so possible you have visited there from time to time.

Yes I did but that was a month ago so the grey cells forgot! Seems to happen a lot these days!

Epower, now I might be able to survive the war and stay out of hospital  

Ah, those little grey cells... I think I have the same problem.  :dntknw: