Sign in to follow this  
trustworthykebab

Is FE2 Demo moddable?

Hello everybody. I've came about to know FE2 and I've been attracted by its deeply moddable nature. I found on the old games finder website a download for a supposed "demo" which is F2P. First of all, is this stuff pirated? If so I'll gladly delete this and everything regarding it in my pc. If not, is this "demo" version moddable? Seems not to be working.

TK has never released a demo for ANY of the games that I've seen.

Also, given the way that site is set up, and it's download link, I'd be VERY wary of "something else" coming down with the game.

• Like 1

I also don't know of any demos ever released for the modern TW series of sims. I wouldn't be surprised if that "demo" contains a trojan.

The official TW series are available here:

https://store.thirdwire.com/store_w7_all.htm#ShowMore

And here:

https://store.thirdwire.com/store.htm

Cheers all,

Von S

Edited by VonS
Added official links to the TW series.

23 hours ago, Wrench said:

TK has never released a demo for ANY of the games that I've seen.

Also, given the way that site is set up, and it's download link, I'd be VERY wary of "something else" coming down with the game.

No Wrench, there was one. I had it. If my memory serves me, you could only fly the F-104 in the Desert terrain. I remember that I was very pleased with the graphics and effects that time.