Sign in to follow this  
ARG16

Two Instalation: Saved Games / Juegos Guardados

Hello everybody.

I consult them for a problem that I did not find such a discussion in this forum. Sorry if it is and I did not see it.

I have the base installation up to North Atlantic.

Manipulating Option.ini, I have installed one part on an HDD and another on the SSD.

But it happens that almost all the base installation was saved in Saved Games, but the North Atlantic installation has saved it in Juegos Guardados. Two different locations (Windows 10):

C:\Users\Arg16\Juegos guardados

C:\Users\Arg16\Saved Games

Also there are the mods added, then some go to Saved Games and others to Juegos Guardados.

In other words, I have 4 locations.

I would like to consolidate everything in Saved Games, especially since the Weapon Editor only reads the Saved Games folder and not the other.

Does anyone know any tips to solve this problem?
Of course, thank you very much to everyone.

:smile:

ARG16

I had the bad idea to change Properties / Location of Saved Games.
Now SF2 does not understand either of the two and tries to create it again (in which it is not).
The worst thing that I can not go back as I was, since I have taken this option.
What a bad luck.

:bad:

Well, the only way that North Atlantic and its mods worked, is to remove all the folders from the Juegos Guardados, and direct them to the HDD, even North Atlantic. Duality is not resolved, but SF2 WORKS!

Thank you!

:rolleyes:

Edited by ARG16

Puedes preguntar en el subforo en Español, alguien más habrá tenido ese problema, con el ordenador que tengo ahora me compré directamente la edición completa y va automáticamente a Juegos Guardados

21 hours ago, ARG16 said:

Hello everybody.

I consult them for a problem that I did not find such a discussion in this forum. Sorry if it is and I did not see it.

I have the base installation up to North Atlantic.

Manipulating Option.ini, I have installed one part on an HDD and another on the SSD.

But it happens that almost all the base installation was saved in Saved Games, but the North Atlantic installation has saved it in Juegos Guardados. Two different locations (Windows 10):

C:\Users\Arg16\Juegos guardados

C:\Users\Arg16\Saved Games

Also there are the mods added, then some go to Saved Games and others to Juegos Guardados.

In other words, I have 4 locations.

I would like to consolidate everything in Saved Games, especially since the Weapon Editor only reads the Saved Games folder and not the other.

Does anyone know any tips to solve this problem?
Of course, thank you very much to everyone.

:smile:

ARG16

Take a look to this thread: