Sign in to follow this  
Flanker1002

su-30sm fake pilot problem

I installed SU-30SM.Model is great,but i have problem with man under the plane.I tried literally everything but i didn't fixed it.

I don't have the Su-30, does it show Canards? If it doesn't but should, it might be using a fake pilot to represent them, but if they are missing for some reason, they could be using a stock pilot showing up

guessing that your using viper63's pack, add this to your pilots folder

FakePilot.7z

the fake pilot trick doesnt work without a copy of the fakepilot. its how other parts are added onto completed models (like the canards)

• Like 2

let me reccomend some light reading for tonight. it will help you enjoy the game and this site better.

for the SF2 otherwise known as Gen 2 stuff

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/ 

for basic modding (that includes just adding stuff from here)

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/99-thirdwire-strike-fighters-knowledge-base/

modders vary in how they upload. some include everything you need, some dont. some give detailed directions, some dont. of course some end users also dont read the detailed instructions.

this mod was one of the less simple ones so i figured i'd help. the above links and all the threads within should help you be able to trouble shoot on your own

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Like 2

Sorry about that. @daddyairplanes PM'ed me while back and updated the pack with a fakepilot and a fix for the users who already downloaded the pack. 

Thanks! daddyairplanes!

=v=