I know V2K made a B-47B for Gen 2, did anyone ever do a E model for Gen 2?

digging in the DL section, all i can find in aircraft is paulopanz's update, but that shoots a link to the now defunct Column5 site. otherwise, is the one in the OTC mod the only one we have here on site?

and yes, im thinking about how there were more B-47 wings than the 380th. would be fairly easy too given all metal and SAC's policy on nose art at the time

as i Know only one type was downloadable in past.from A-team before 2005 .....E -TYPE

errr yeah. notice my signature below....

its why im looking on site. i remember column5 having it, but it seems not to have carried over

the one at C5's site is/WAS capuns. it was created before The Great Schism 

• Like 2

thing is, i know I have it somewhere; i just cant find the archive CDs. don't remember where I put them

• Haha 1

for anyone else reading this, talks are underway on a newer model. a couple have sent me copies of the model and SF2 update for it and i thank you. still looking for newer but as i like to say; cant find it, make it yourself.

again, thank you for the help you have given, and no need to send me the older stuff anymore.

Wrench, when you find them, that would be a good release even for the planes that have since been updated.

• Thanks 1