Sign in to follow this  
sixstrings

New to SF2 after all these years !

Great to be here and just getting started in Strike Fighters 2 ! Only into moddable air combat sims , and this fills the bill. Not perfect,but what is ? Always been into WWI and mostly WWII era aircraft .Started with CFS1 and still big into CFS3 ,also IL-2 1946. Wanted to get into jets as something different but not too complicated like Falcon 4.0 BMS ,but also not arcade like either.Once i get use to to flying and surviving stage ,then i can maybe start adding mods .That is one of the fun things too. Have 11 installs of CFS3 ,2 IL-2 '46 ,FS-WWI ,EAW, FEG and now the SF2 series. Really liking this sim and only wish i pulled the trigger long ago when it first came out. Better late than never ! Regards , Scott

• Like 11

Welcome to the rabbit hole man, fasten your...everything. Lazercats and eels are as dangerous as SAMs here.

• Haha 4

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. A great sim, with great accessibility, we get everything you could want or need, except for IFR , but that is no huge loss , as for anything else, make sure, if you dont understand anything, that you check the forums first, as there a lot of FAQ posts in there, failing that just ask and someone will try and either help or solve your issue. Happy flying . :pilotfly:

Thanks Guys. Will try and be a regular around here. Regards,Scott

Yeah me too, I must have bought every flight sim from the C64 to recent computers, somehow I missed Strike fighters 1 and 2 till a couple years ago, or how long I've been on these forums. Nice having mods galore.